Virginia is for Tuners

Decipher

Registered VIP
Couldn't find a thread for my VA folk... throw up your sickest pics and represent, Virginia!

Decipher

Registered VIP
... s**t it's lonely in VA

97ek_coupe

scenes okay around virginia beach/newport news area, be warned, cops are everywhere. friday and saturday nights we all meet up at freedom wash or home depot.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should probably just move to a better state.

Decipher

Registered VIP
You should probably just move to a better state.
I actually like Virginia (this part of virginia, at least) the best out of all the states I've ever lived, which include FL,NJ,NC, and AL. It's beautiful country out here in the Blue Ridge, which makes for some awesome back-roads, amongst other reasons.

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
I actually like Virginia (this part of virginia, at least) the best out of all the states I've ever lived, which include FL,NJ,NC, and AL. It's beautiful country out here in the Blue Ridge, which makes for some awesome back-roads, amongst other reasons.
that back roads up and around crozet and free union are great for cruising!

Decipher

Registered VIP
I try to get lost out there every couple of weeks. I just went for a little stroll out to crozet and back into c-ville on Garth Rd. earlier today. the weather was perfect. Windows down, sun roof open... I needed to kill 30 minutes.

Tamerin

o.O

Odd that not a lot of Virginia folks are on here to represent. s**t, I drive my at least 15 decked out civic's every morning to work...

Anyways, Manassas, VA checkin in.....

Decipher

Registered VIP
o.O

Odd that not a lot of Virginia folks are on here to represent. s***, I drive by at least 15 decked out civic's every morning to work...

Anyways, Manassas, VA checkin in.....
It's true. I see more nicely done, well built hondas around here than I did when I lived up north in NJ. I guess virginia is just full of back-woods, country ass, good ol' boys that can tear apart and built a nice car... but don't know how to use a computer.

Tamerin

lol Decipher...

Wouldn't mind meeting one of those people. Need to find a reputable, but not overly expensive shop for a few things I need done to my car.

Noticed my valves need adjusting, and this damn sound from underneath my car that sounds like a bag flapping in the wind at around 4 RPM's. Meh, I hate HOA otherwise I'd try to do this crap myself lol

Decipher

Registered VIP
it's time to get my exhaust redone. I was "training" a new driver today and had to make a k-turn halfway up someone's driveway and it sounded and felt like I ripped a flange completely off. The kid had to have had fun driving around with my crazy ass all day... he learned from the best!