Wake up English

samuri

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cant stand Saxos. Eveytime i see one i have to get past it (usually at 8000rpm) just to make a point.

Immature i know but hey...it keeps me amused! :D

Ukcivicboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like that..when ever i do convoys to cruises its always the saxos that think they can race you......theres this one tit we call goofy cuz of his bad teeth.and he does think hes a god....thankfully even SOHC VTEC can cane his ass!!

Civicity

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by samuri
I cant stand Saxos. Eveytime i see one i have to get past it (usually at 8000rpm) just to make a point.

Immature i know but hey...it keeps me amused! :D

LMFAO Class mate!!!

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, all this motivation over in the UK, makes me wanna take a vacation that way to hang wit you all!!

CivicVTIWes

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi People, Ive just signed up and been having a look its good to know theres so many of us in the UK, It would be cool to meet up at one of the shows for sure!

mugenman

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uk rocks!!! we should all have a meet for sure sum where like trax at silverstone.

Dugsta

m0nkey ?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mugenman said:
uk rocks!!! we should all have a meet for sure sum where like trax at silverstone.
I'd rather chop my penis off with a rusty spoon than goto trax ... thanks :thumbs up

civic16valver

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whys that , its been voted one of the best shows in the UK , and theres the track too :?

Dugsta

m0nkey ?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
think lax power meets revs ... :lame

I went one year, never ... ever again :idea:

civic16valver

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t you live near my girlfriend , she lives in dorchester!

i think trax is pretty cool, ANY car show you go to will have s**t like max power stuff, its not just trax, its not often that you get to go on one of the UK's best tracks

lucasl

comming back to vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi ive got a civic here im up for a meet it would be better in the summer though,im from Bournemouth hampshire

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
my friend lizzie is english. she's from high wycombe and gorgeous =) i miss her :cry:

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do many of you go to Ultimate street car @ santa pod race way august been for the last 3 years with my local car club we love it