Was so happy to get a civic

fronx

One ticket was because i didnt change the color of my car after i primed it but they ripped it when i changed it. The other is for a Crank case filter $365. I safety and Etested my car At A local shop and Etest at Crappy tire 2 months ago so i didnt think i was going to have a hard time with it. I thought wrong so paying for an E-Test is Useless if they are not obligated to tell you a crank case filter is against emissions

Been pulled over 3 Times and Road side safetyd in the past 2 months only ticket was for the filter

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id give you a ticket for those tails and body kit

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Umm...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Scrap the HINGED upper strut bar, crap intake, body kit, tails and shaved tail gate.
Crappy cheap parts that don't do anything or look good.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nevermind....

fronx

Body kit is getting cut off when I find stock side skirts. I ordered eldebrock intake mani and ill be getting new intake crap with my turbo. Strut bars make a difference

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Body kit is getting cut off when I find stock side skirts. I ordered eldebrock intake mani and ill be getting new intake crap with my turbo. Strut bars make a difference
Strut bars don't do much when they are hinged like that. Think about it...the point is to stiffen the struts and stop them from flexing side to side. When you have a cheap hinged one like yours the hinge still allows it to flex. Ditch that thing all it is doing is adding weight.

You are getting tickets with a tiny little filter. What's going to happen when you turbo?

fronx

Turbo is legal here so ill be fine. I like the tailgate hate the tail lights. That makes sense so ill pull it I don't care about the weight really or I'd pull power steering and ac I hate power steering.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Where do you live? I'm guessing California, everything has to be CARB legal. That includes turbos, the legal kits are pricey

Sent from my 4s btchs!

fronx

It's a d15b with a stroaker kit I have been trying to fond someone who can tune it so hard to find. Yeah I'm saving money to get the internals looked after as well

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ontario I'm notoing.to cheap out on the turbo anyway I want it.to last
Ontario Canada, right? Not California. If you're out here in California, you're gonna get raped by cops. That thing is a rice mobile. No offense haha.

fronx

My knowledge of a stroaker kit is wrong lol but some work has been.done for turbo and Canada it gets raped here to. It came with the bodykit was a show car that was in an accident I got it from the insurance company. I'm cutting the kit then painting it in the winter when I take it off the road. By then I hope to have some dep pockets