Websites for 8th gen parts/upgrades

4ADAM12

5+ Year Member
Been looking for reputable places to buy parts for my 06 ex. ie sway bars, tie bars, intake, shocks and springs. Just can't seem to find many, and I don't know how they are to deal with. Maybe we could put a nice list together of places you've ordered from, how they were to deal with, speed of shipping, and pricing. Hey this just might be the next best sticky.

www.procivic.com
www.corsportusa.com
www.robearracing.com
www.optionsauto.com

Last edited:

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been looking for reputable places to buy parts for my 06 ex. ie sway bars, tie bars, intake, shocks and springs. Just can't seem to find many, and I don't know how they are to deal with. Maybe we could put a nice list together of places you've ordered from, how they were to deal with, speed of shipping, and pricing. Hey this just might be the next best sticky.
well i have never order form them myself but i know that www.procivic.com has a good list of items and well there is always e-bay.com but thats all i got and if u need sounds got to crutchfield.com they are great.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
robearracing.com

4ADAM12

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the replies everyone, looks like there's a few websites out there, but not much of a market for the EX but more so for the Si.