Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6sic6 said:
Eh, if you like it f--k what anyone else thinks. lol
You could put some ratfink sticker in your windows... some mooneyes or Mr. Horsepower... really make it confusing. lol
haha, people would look at my car like "wtf?!?!"

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
On second thought don't do that.... I know some hardcore ratrodders that would probably take a sledge hammer to your car if they saw that. lol.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6sic6 said:
On second thought don't do that.... I know some hardcore ratrodders that would probably take a sledge hammer to your car if they saw that. lol.
i know right?!?!?! they take that stuff serious....haha, just imagine my car painted flat black, rat fink stickers, and some hand-drawn pinstriping...just my luck id run into a pack of REAL hotrods :lol: they'd have a field day with my car, haha

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
i know right?!?!?! they take that stuff serious....haha, just imagine my car painted flat black, rat fink stickers, and some hand-drawn pinstriping...just my luck id run into a pack of REAL hotrods :lol: they'd have a field day with my car, haha
:lol: :lol: yep, unless you know enough of those guys don't do that. :lol: 8)

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ebp! Ebp! Ebp!

The Crowd Goes Wild........

Ebp! Ebp! Ebp!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that thing get repainted yet?
or can i still make fun of you?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, you can still make fun of me....im just waiting for him to find a good price on some suzuka blue, then it will go into the booth...probbly gonna start taking off the moldings/bumpers and sanding them down here pretty soon....