what do u think?

2nd_gen

TURD-BO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you just want to lower it a bit, i suggest you get springs.
h&r race springs will give you a decent drop. just remember that upgraded shocks are recommended.

some will say that if you go x inches, you wouldnt need upgraded shocks but once you go lower, it puts extra strain on suspension components and will wear out the shocks faster then oem springs.

if you want a little drop and still retain a soft spring rate, tein s tech are good also.

as for the rota grids, it is a good wheel for just daily driving. nothing wrong with replicas at all.
if you however plan to upgrade to the te37s in the future, i suggest you save your money due to the fact that rotas will cost you about 300 for just wheels and depending on tires, which can be 200 and can range up towards 400. with that being said..your most likely looking at spending 500-700+ for wheels and tires while ive seen te37s for as low as 800+.

IHEARTMYEJ195

COUPE LOVER
do the si drop i think its about 1.5 inchs in the front and about 2.5 inchs in the back thats what my friend has on his si clone it looks sick not to low not to high just right ride height

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
while ive seen te37s for as low as 800+.
Holy hell next time you find this deal you better let me know. s**t my Grids with muteki lugs cost me $500 but tires were free, but still I don't see TE37s for under $1800 here.

OP just get some Function and Form coils if you want to go really low, they had an iffy rep in the past but now a bunch of people are running them on the site and their slammed to the ground. If you just want a slight drop with good handling for around the same price then go with Progress CS2's, otherwise Koni yellows and GC's will be the best bang for your buck

2nd_gen

TURD-BO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeap. Seen for 800 a couple times without tires and normally see them for about 1200-1300 regularly

DMaldonado93

ive been looking into all kinds of suspension parts. have any of yinz heard any reviews about megan racing coilovers? they seem good and they are pretty cheap

AsianCivicRider

I agree that you need to get a real deal body kit and not a replica as the fitment will likely be an issue. And don't mix and match kits because the flow of the lines will be off and won't look right.

And I've noticed now a days that everybody and their brother all do the same s**t to their civics: lower and lip. So many civics on the road look exactely the same. All the sheep do the same thing with the "just get a lip and lower it" attitude. It's good to be different by going with a body kit. Just choose your kit wisely as some are hella ugly, but there are also some nice kits as well. And again it is true you get what u pay for.

boxinggsxr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stay with the jdm look dont go all fast and furious with a bodykit trust me i regreted it when i did that on my old civic ya it lookd different but its not worth it ...i'd go for a 99/00 si look

DMaldonado93

stay with the jdm look dont go all fast and furious with a bodykit trust me i regreted it when i did that on my old civic ya it lookd different but its not worth it ...i'd go for a 99/00 si look
I used to think that exact way as well! lol i used u want to get a car like that so bad! but now that ive been looking into the jdm or si look im really liking it. Im thinking of doing the whole si look and i want to get the mugen style spoiler. Im now mainly trying to figure out a color that would make the car stand out but not look shitty! Any opinons?

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Wow ummm I think I woukd rather buy a k series motor before spending money on that body kit. However do whatever you want to with the body. Just realize the consequence

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're kidding right? I'm just gonna assume your kidding and this is a hilarious joke. Lol at that though, I wonder if anyone actually bought one of these? $4500 is ridiculous I agree with Failsafe, thats a K swap and a happy DD.

DMaldonado93

hahahahaha I would NEVER buy something like that! i went to type in honda civic to civic si conversion kit and before i could put in si i seen the word bugatti come up so i had to click on it!