What do you call this part. 1994 Honda Civic Dx Door Handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
It is an (interior/Door) Handle lock. Are you going to replace it?

Last edited:

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP

Honda904

Technically it's called a (Door) Handle Lock. Is this for the right side passenger's door? if so, here you go :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Civic-Interior-Door-Handle-Lock-Right-Passenger-Grey-1992-1993-1994-Front-/221236593805?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year:1994|Model:Civic|Submodel:DX&hash=item3382ba848d&vxp=mtr

Other wise, I would suggest you look into a local junk yard or craigslist.

Thanks for the help, sadly it's my driver side. I just need the little piece that says lock.. I guess best answer is the junkyard.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the help, sadly it's my driver side. I just need the little piece that says lock.. I guess best answer is the junkyard.
Official name is Handle Assembly. You can't buy the lock piece separate from honda. Only sold as a whole unit. It's only $50 from the dealer or an online OEM supplier.

Honda904

Official name is Handle Assembly. You can't buy the lock piece separate from honda. Only sold as a whole unit. It's only $50 from the dealer or an online OEM supplier.
nothing wrong with the handle :/ Junkyard it is this weekend.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nothing wrong with the handle :/ Junkyard it is this weekend.
I understand that, can't buy just the lock part though. What makes you think the junk yard won't sell it as a complete unit as well?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Honda904

Logic would lead to believe that he is trying to just buy the lock section. Just working with the hard facts that are there in plain sight.
why the attitude? I asked for the part name and thats all. question was answered..

Status
Not open for further replies.