What time civic 2001 -05 1/4 mile drag, stock

mik3boost

5+ Year Member
Hi all...

Anyone know how much time a honda civic do in a 1/4 mile?. stock..

I have a em3 2003.. I have been reading for some week the forum but the only thing I have clear is these car 2001-5 and the D17 engine is baaadd for NA and the best is swap for a k serie motor o built it turbo.. jejejeje and It seem to be a car only for tunning or look but not for built or run , at least esaly..

So I want to know how slow is this car, manual or automatic..

And who has a car with bolt on or turbo and what time do?

With a normal turbo no to big what time can do theses model? how much in a turbo must be spend to get 13 seconds? or 14 seconds?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My personal best with an EM2 (D17a2) with intake, header, and exhaust was like a 16.7, lulz.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hi all...

Anyone know how much time a honda civic do in a 1/4 mile?. stock..

I have a em3 2003.. I have been reading for some week the forum but the only thing I have clear is these car 2001-5 and the D17 engine is baaadd for NA and the best is swap for a k serie motor o built it turbo.. jejejeje and It seem to be a car only for tunning or look but not for built or run , at least esaly..

So I want to know how slow is this car, manual or automatic..

And who has a car with bolt on or turbo and what time do?

With a normal turbo no to big what time can do theses model? how much in a turbo must be spend to get 13 seconds? or 14 seconds?
:huh:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My best in an 03 auto EX unmodded was 17.885. lol

mik3boost

5+ Year Member
jajaja these car are slow jejeje.. but the other models or older civic 6th generation are slow too or only the em2, es1 or 7th generation?

Anyone have an em2 built turbo, what time do?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Turbo EM2 can hold its own depending on if the engine is built and the boost is cranked up.