Where you from?

1bad-eg

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anybody here from my side of town. Clermont area in Lake County?

hatchie

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont know how close im but im in pensacola florida

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how bout some reference bout where you are. and throw up your area code as well (i work with cell phone companies, and i know places by area code)

Crystal

Florida Civic Gal
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Bangin' HB
how bout some reference bout where you are. and throw up your area code as well (i work with cell phone companies, and i know places by area code)
You know places by area code? That's interesting. Never heard that before. Cool. :banana:

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its actually easy to learn. i mostly know the south area now (305/786=miami and keys, 954/754=ft. laud, 561/772=west palm and lucy county, 239=most of naples and myers, 407=most of central, as well as almost all of lousiana and some of texas) but i gotta learn more central and northern parts b/c i might transfer to orlando in january when i start UCF. i guess i will look up Mascotte when i work tomarrow.

Crystal

Florida Civic Gal
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
352 is a little deceiving b/c its the area code in spring hil florida (which is a little north of tampa on the west coast) and it's also the area code here in gainesville which is nowhere near spring hill. it's 3 hours away.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was gonna say the same, i checked out the code and it was coming up the same as gainesville. some useless facts, i ran a search on 352 and it comes up for about 200+ cities and suburbs. guess you guys dont have many phones in your area. my area (954) brings up about 10 results, we got hella phones and cells by me. but its not really decieving once you learn calling areas. 305 stretches all the way from the keys all through miami. we got maps at work that show calling area and it doesnt even look like the state of FL the way the calling lines are mapped.