Which upgrade to do next?

SnoFox4

Most Boring Car
1.) Skunk2 Lowering Springs + Shocks for ~$500 + shipping

2.) Finish lighting with Weksos smoked fogs + yellow halogen/LED (no xenon because they'll be turning off and on a lot with high-beams) for ~$180

3.) Kosei K1 (Or K1 TS) Silver rims + Yokohama S-drive tires for $900

4.) Apexi WS2 cat-back exhaust for $500

5.) Kicker 10" sub + box + 500w 2-channel amp for $280

What I really want is a auto-to-manual swap set.. if anybody knows where I can find someone that has the parts.

Suggestions?

SnoFox4

Most Boring Car
C'mon.. nobody has an opinion about what I should do next?

Gunner

Registered VIP
I think you should do what you want to do, Also depends on budget. If that is a pic of your car i would say tint, i personnaly like tinted windows but not everyone does.

EG2LOW4U

Registered Winner
Post some more pics of your ride, that way people can visualize what your talking about and maybe help out a little more?

civic98ek

Registered VIP
id do the exhaust first just because its easier to get the mechanical stuff done first and then worry about looks. so id do exhaust, then lower it.

EG2LOW4U

Registered Winner
He's got an automatic. exhaust first would make it loud but the auto gear change is just painful to listen too ..

emerican

Registered VIP
I say drop, but thats just me.
There is a thread on here on auto to manual parts list that will tell you everything you need to look for around me most of the s**t can be pulled out of junkyards all of it if you get really lucky.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well im selling the wheels you want...

and if your going to spend that much money on suspension stuff, just get coilovers. You wont regret it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i solved two things right there. found wheels he wants, and stopped him from regretting lol

SnoFox4

Most Boring Car
Well im selling the wheels you want...

and if your going to spend that much money on suspension stuff, just get coilovers. You wont regret it
FS Forum link? Or price+condition?

Coilovers are $300-500 more expensive, and I guess I just don't see the point to them.