Will 1994 Honda Prelude rims fit

Nameyga

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
will 1994 - 1996 Honda Prelude 15 in rims fit on my ferio, anyone know the distance between lug nuts?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A) you dont have a ferio, and even if you did they still wouldnt fit
B) they dont fit because civics have 4x100 lug pattern, and preludes have 4x113 or something like that.

Guam Bomb

5+ Year Member
Those Preludes have the wide 4 lug pattern (4x113.4) like the 94-97 Accords. The older ITRs run this same lug set up. There are some Civics out there that have done this ITR swap.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know that some prelude wheels fit on a civic...i just forget what years because they were 4 x 100..

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there are two bolt patterns that the prelude uses, my brother has the prelude that has the 4 X 114.3mm so no those wont fit on our civics, but... there is also a 4 X 100mm bolt pattern that the exact same prelude uses, year wise i mean. i know that 92-96 preludes have those bolt patterns, i guess you just have to figure out what prelude rims are going to fit or not. reason i found this out was because i wanted to put the prelude SR blades on my car, they look almost like SIR's

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Even if they did fit Im sure its going to be a haggard offset.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know that some prelude wheels fit on a civic...i just forget what years because they were 4 x 100..
1979 to 1991

1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen.

My cousin has my old GS-R wheels on his 2nd gen Prelude Si....look better on it than they did on the Integra.:lol: