www.aerotrends.com

Jericho

Milano Red EJ
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have heard good things about them, never experienced any but just word of mouth in other forums and from some of my firends in illonois.

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have also heard good things as far as fitment i dont think there is a body kit out there that fits great, the might fit good but not great. if i were you id check out the lip kits at street styler i just ordered one they are clean and easy to install and best of all the are made out of abs plastic so they wont chip or crack like fiberglass. tip dont buy fiberglass

pat mendoza

The Real Legend Killer
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought a buddy club bodykit from aerotrends about two years ago for my 93 civic hb si and the fitment sucks. there are about 2-2.5 inches of gap between the front bumper and the headlights the rear bumper didn't fit all that great too. the only thing that actually fit alright was the sideskirts.

DsCivicEx2

5+ Year Member
I manage a stereo store and we where set up with these guys back about a year ago. I bought a fiberglass kit from them a year ago and it might as well been for a different car cuase it was the biggest worthless crap I have ever TRIED putting on. You could line up the front bumper somewhat and look down over it and seen the ground below with the gapping. The side skirts didnt even have anything to mount them to the car. I spent a day creating lips on them just to mount them. The rear bumper was a joke....no where near close fitment. Shipping the product back to them was half what I paid in the first place so I just got stuck with it.

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bcivic94 said:
as far as fitment i dont think there is a body kit out there that fits great, the might fit good but not great.
my wings west kit fit like stock, as well as my bomex stuff i have now. big time companies like veilside and top secret, im sure that s**t fits like stock too. usually its the people that copy the originals is when you have problems not fitting right.