xenon headlight bulbs?? blue??

34_civicracer_3

5+ Year Member
hey ok im needing new headlights and im wanting some of the blue ones! i was juss wondering if the xenons are the ones in the new altimas and new maximas or what are in them that give that blue/purple light? if anybody has any other brands on blue lights let me kno cuz i want some bad!!!!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the ones in the nissan's are called HID's, and they aren't just cehap bulbs, they are a very expensive lighting system.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah those blue "xenon stlyle" bulbs can give you a blue light... which is fine and cool if thats what your looking for, but it really shouldnt be mistaken for the H.I.D. lights on other high end cars... Those bulbs you looked at are pretty much just a standard halogen filtered through colored glass..

CivtecD16

5+ Year Member
True Xenons are expensive are require a ballast to be hook up in a car. The kits can be found on eBay. They range from 6000K(White) to 8000k(Bluish). Or youcan buy regular Halogens with precoated blue paint for the same look without the intense light and price. Your Call.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pm me for a link to where you can get a HID kit for $134 shipped.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

34_civicracer_3

5+ Year Member
ok im hearing that the nokya artic white bulbs have a blue light to them!! is that true? and what other bulbs have a blue light to them?