Yellow Headlights?? O_o??

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey there, dose anyone know where i can find the liquid tint, obveiously in the color yellow. i have looked all over the net ( google must be starting to suck as a search engine ) but i cant find it.

anyone able to give me even a general direction??

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not looking for the film. im looking for the spary, because im going to do it to the inside of the lense. that film coms off or gets messed up too easy...

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I;m pretty sure the spray will make it a lot harder to see. Just use the film, cheap+easy to remove.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i have seen the results for the spray in person on a few cars at shows and it looks good. and the reason i was leaning to that rater then the film is because where im at theres alot of little rocks and s**t that constantly hit the car and i dont want tiny white light dots on them...

but ofcourse i might just be being a little too picky

Thebearded_1

Total n00b
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i might just be being a little too picky
No way dude... I live on a dirt road that turns into a gravel road and I can tell you two things:

1) I have a 97 Ex with the film and a 2006 Scion XB (the toaster) the civic has the film and the XB has professionally tinted with smoke clear. And the scion being flat as s**t looks way better still and it's because the film gets knicks and scratches too easy.

2) stick to your guns and keep trying to find the spray, or have a shop do it for cheap. You'll be a lot happier.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's illegal and looks yucky.

D-Per4mance

5+ Year Member
Visit a model store (or hobby store or whatever they are called) where they sell those model car kits. There is a brand called Tamiya that makes spray paint for these models. They have spraycans with all kind off clear paints (blue red orange etc). I've done my corners with the orange one and it looks very nice! Make sure you degrease the headlights before painting!

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's illegal and looks yucky.

the legality im not worried about sense there are all sorts of crazy trucks that have retard lights every where. plus i dont do much night diriving,

the plan is this.

buy the EDM headlights then tint the INSIDE of the lense with the yellow so that it CANT get scratch or nicked. then i' thinking about putting HID's in them.

a few of the local shops around either say they wont do it, or that they cant, and a ihave had two that say that they would, but they all want like 100-135 bucks

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Visit a model store (or hobby store or whatever they are called) where they sell those model car kits. There is a brand called Tamiya that makes spray paint for these models. They have spraycans with all kind off clear paints (blue red orange etc). I've done my corners with the orange one and it looks very nice! Make sure you degrease the headlights before painting!

thanks, i'll look into it. got any pictures of your corners?

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not looking for the film. im looking for the spary, because im going to do it to the inside of the lense. that film coms off or gets messed up too easy...
Just buy yellow bulbs....... ?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its called valspar paint and u can get it at hobby lobby or michaels or something..