Yellow Skunk2 95 Civic Coupe

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey just a word of advise, TURN THE CAPS OFF, you can edit your message =)

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you're typing in your message go either attachment and take it off your hard drive or if you have the image hosted go

yellow5thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well its not working for some reason so everybody just hit up my site and post up your replys here and let me know what you think

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really like the color, I am contemplating doing it on mine, is it the s2000 yellow? it kinda looks like it

yellow5thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no its integra type r. phoenix yellow. its real bright and makes the car stand out. i was gonna do s2000 yellow but its a tri coat and that a hard painting process. i painted it myself.

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dayum homie phat ride, i love the exterior everything its bad n clean, that color with the cf hood n lights gives it a mean ass look. keep up the good work : 0

Neon_ice

security at its finest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
!! thats the color i want my car !! looks like a pretty good job on paintin it too

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it looks like you have like $10k worth of parts that arent installed? wft eh?

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For the Lazy:Just some of the pictures

You might need to edit your "performance" list on car domain OR you can show me where you car has headerS.
From Car domain: OBX 4-2-1 Chrome Headers

BTW you didnt blur your plates man.

yellow5thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanx for the compliments guys. yea i just put in the headers this weekend and repainted some stuff uner the hood red instead of yellow. yea i have all those parts that are listed i just dont have them installed. over this winter itll all slowly be goin in when i rebuild the engine. im not turboing it so im goin all skunk2. well anyways thanx for checkin my car out!!