5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just put them on yourself...

flipmoderacer02

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
z3 fenders are kind of out of style already...but do whatever you like...post pics when you get it done...

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats what is wrong with the people on this site everyone wants to be in style. So when someone does something thats not in style anymore, they flame. lol... Guess thats just the way people are.

Nixon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know the answer to your question but yeah i like em so go for it. i dont think they are rice or nuthin

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it should run you atleast 250-300 just to get them painted. IMO stay stock and buy something else, but hey its your taste not mine. Post pics when done.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LizMantis said:
Thats what is wrong with the people on this site everyone wants to be in style. So when someone does something thats not in style anymore, they flame. lol... Guess thats just the way people are.
:werd:

You should install the fenders yourself, its alot cheaper to do it that way and its way easy, only took me less than an hour to put them on

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, took me about the same...

rutodrunkto86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Je said:
:werd:

You should install the fenders yourself, its alot cheaper to do it that way and its way easy, only took me less than an hour to put them on
how do you install them?
is it only bolts and screws ?

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rutodrunkto86 said:
how do you install them?
is it only bolts and screws ?
its a bunch of bolts, its very easy once you get started.

There are screws right there under your hood where your feder sits. Then there are some on the inside of your door when you open it up. And there were a screws that are hidden but you'll be able to see where its still attached at. Maybe NOFX can give you better instructions, i dont know if there is a difference between the 5th gens and 6th gens.

97civicracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you're looking to spruce up your fenders...get some of those nifty jdm blinker lights....z3s aren't bad either ....s**t...get both! :D

civic1582

CCSC #86
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd recommend getting some other style of fender. Z3's aren't bad but I see them all too often. They do have some other decent ones out there similar to it. But hey it is your car so do what you like.

rutodrunkto86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like what you all have to say about z3 fenders
i think they are ricey to,but i haven't found a fender other then the z3's that i like
and i want something other then the original fender (had a fender bender last week)
so z3 is the way to go =)
my car is lowered with out a body kit ,lip or lights
i have tsw wheels and an apexi exhaust
my care is pretty much stock on the out side and with the z3 fender it will have a little edge
i don't think it will be to ricey

lj17

vsmc #7 cccc #169
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since you guys are talking about z3's, if someone wants a pair, i have some for sale. they were never fully installed or painted, and are made by areogear. the indent for the moldings was filled in though (shaved). they fit 99-00. i have pics, so pm me if interested. i don't want to jack this thread too heavily ;)

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the Z3 fenders are cool. Who cares what is in style. I think they'd look cool seeing that your car is mostly stock anyways. What color is your car?

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think they're gay, and I'm gonna let my opinion be known no matter how butt hurt a few ricers feel

rutodrunkto86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would be hard to make your car look good for every one
and i think if you did then all cars would look the same!!!!
i don't like the idea at all do you? to call a car rice is getting old , i think we need something new because i am getting tired of that word
so go a head and flame me for what ever =)
besides i didn't ask how they look . i wanted to know how much they are to paint and how to install them
my care is green lol