How to Act at the Pick 'N Pull Junkyard

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
By the way, I forgot to mention the fact that although I've let several people borrow a few tools, all of them have had the respect to bring them back to me. Usually they also thank me for allowing them to borrow them. However, I've not run into anyone who did not have any tools with them. Most places around this part of Texas have tools that customers can borrow to remove parts from the vehicles.

I was simply upset at the WAY you attacked said "morons", it has nothing to do with the individual being a moron, but more to do with the way you stereotyped each race that wasn't your own.
they are morons. like my original posts says....

read number 1 in my first post.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i loaned my copy of super troopers to my swedish friend and she never gave it back
to me. so NOBODY loan anything to swedish people......
damn im over this thread.....
i didnt say that i dont like to lend my tools to blacks. or hispanics. i said i dont want to lend my tools to ANYBODY in the junkyard. so your analogy fails.

When i need tools, i buy them from the store. Why in the hell should white, black, or any other people be able to use mine for free? I'll glady give them directions to the closest hardware store, home depot, or Sears.

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are morons. like my original posts says....

read number 1 in my first post.

Listen buddy, I don't think you understand what Im saying to you.

You called said people morons - CC gets this part
You then proceeded to bash said morons with obviously racial remarks - We see this, you do not
You follow bashing them with racial remarks by adding more racial remarks in a failed attempt to redeem youself to us - We see this, you again do not
You = an ignorant, racist, bigot that acts like you were raised in an area where being black or Hispanic was "socially" unacceptable.

I hope you understood this, if you did not, allow me to elaborate... Shut the f**k up while you're ahead.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
show me exactly what "racial remarks" i made. please.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how about you go and look at every post i made up to page 10. Seriously, Please. and again, point out some racial remarks that I've made. you wont find any.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, so now you dont like hispanics huh?
ima f**k you!.
lol.

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how about you go and look at every post i made up to page 10. Seriously, Please. and again, point out some racial remarks that I've made.
I am not starting an e-bate with you, I, along with countless others noticed what racial remarks you said. If you are unwilling to accept the fact you made them, or to even glance at the posts you made, I am certainly not going to help you figure out why you're ignorant and racist. Just accept you are, or attempt to persuade me otherwise.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no you didnt. show me the remarks. just show them to me. i browsed through the first ten pages....why dont u look through, look at my posts, tell me what u see.

cuz you obviously went off what other people were saying.

u read what people accused me of saying. not what i actually said.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why in the hell should white, black, or any other people be able to use mine for free? I'll glady give them directions to the closest hardware store, home depot, or Sears.

if i was at the junikyard at the same time you were there and i asked you

"excuse me, can i barrow a screw driver for one sec?"

would you let me barrow it?

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no you didnt. show me the remarks. just show them to me. i browsed through the first ten pages....why dont u look through. and only look at my posts, tell me what u see.
From what I remember because I refuse to go back and re-read the garbage you posted. You said things like, "Talking like thugs", "Talking like they are an extra in a rap video", you also used things like the "Chirp" to stereotype that black people mainly use phones and or services that offer it, or the Ford van that the "Mexicans" were driving to put their "K-mart Sub Box" in so they could go home to their 3 bedroom apartment with 10 people living in it? From memory I am pretty sure those comments were made from you, you had no remorse for saying them, and never apologized to the members of this forum that you offended... I of course being one of them. I usually keep my head out of these situations to avoid conflict, but in this case, after reading 10 pages I decided that a post *or a few* was necessary.

My argument lies in the fact that you could have called "said morons" morons without the use of stereotypes and racial comments. Despite the fact that you "were" angry, a little bit of self control would have nullified any reason for the majority of members posting on this thread to "bash" you for said comments.

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Only if you were white.

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This s**t should just get closed. 18 pages of bullshit if you ask me

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

not at all. i would avoid you at all costs. white black or hispanic. i dont trust my tools in other peoples hands.
From what I remember because I refuse to go back and re-read the garbage you posted. You said things like, "Talking like thugs", "Talking like they are an extra in a rap video", you also used things like the "Chirp" to stereotype that black people mainly use phones and or services that offer it, or the Ford van that the "Mexicans" were driving to put their "K-mart Sub Box" in so they could go home to their 3 bedroom apartment with 10 people living in it? From memory I am pretty sure those comments were made from you, you had no remorse for saying them, and never apologized to the members of this forum that you offended... I of course being one of them. I usually keep my head out of these situations to avoid conflict, but in this case, after reading 10 pages I decided that a post *or a few* was necessary.

My argument lies in the fact that you could have called "said morons" morons without the use of stereotypes and racial comments. Despite the fact that you "were" angry, a little bit of self control would have nullified any reason for the majority of members posting on this thread to "bash" you for said comments.
since when do thugs have to be black? and since when does rap music belong to black people? I OWN a NEXTEL, and believe it or not, im not black. i use it everyday for work. But i dont try to have conversations about people so that everyone can hear it right in front of the people. i dont know how a "K-Mart sub box" or a "Ford Van" would be considered a racial comment.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This s**t should just get closed. 18 pages of bullshit if you ask me
thats because people are running in circles with me. people cannot seem to grasp the fact that when i was at the junkyard, i dealt with people that asked me for my tools. and people who tried to bargain, and people who asked me for advice and then yelled about me on the phone with their friends. And i stated exactly how it all happened. Then people read it and think "that sounds like a black person." or "that person is obviously mexican." Then, since im calling these people morons, and saying that i hate how they are acting they take me as saying that i hate the way Mexicans act.

if i wrote a story about a mall in the suburbs, everyone would love it. no one would care. but i would sure poke fun at the stupid f**kin kids with chanins dragging on the floor and hoolahoops around their shoes. or the stupid boys wearing their sister's clothes, with hair gelled, covering their eyes no one would have one problem with that!

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont know how a "K-Mart sub box" or a "Ford Van" would be considered a racial comment.
No he wont come down on the price of the giant kmart subwoofer enclosure that you plan to stuff in the back of your 92 ford aerostar along with 57 of the 100 people living in your 3 bedroom apartment. Get out of my way.
If that's not a racial comment, I'm Tom Cruise.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i still disagree that those comments were racially motivated.

i work at best buy in the stereo department.

imho, more white people come in looking for dual subs and jvc head units than minorities.

most of the hispanic and black people actually know wut they're looking for lol. (alpines and pioneers)

and i don't know ne black or hispanic people with aerostars or astrovans, but i know a ton of white people with them.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Only if you were white.
Hah...I personally dont lend my tools to anyone unless I could replace it easily, whether theyre black, white, green, blue or yellow..

I was looking through the last few pages of this thread and found this:

i just dont understand that.. i mean hes not the only person to say that.. blackhope and i have had ENDLESS conversations about this s**t.. and i just dont get it.. black.. italian.. mexican.. irish.. puerto rican.. wtf is the difference.. idealy.. you wake up.. go to work.. earn a living.. pay your bills.. get through life.. make the best of it you can.. i dont get why some people still harp over that s**t like it matters.. that whole "your white you cant understand s**t".. bunch of bullshit imo..
Just wondering, deep down do you really believe that things in america are the same for whites as it is for other minorities? A white guy and a black guy, even with the same economic class, do not have the same opportunities. I know plenty of people who have had to use their "less ethnic" middle names in order to even get an interview for a large company because when they headed up their resume with "LaMesha", they didnt even get a call back or got the infamous "If a position opens up" letter. Im sure you have gone through your own share of discrimination for whatever reason, but I really dont think you understand the extent that some people get screwed over because they are a minority.

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't understand how someone can read this garbage that Kyle posted and not detect the racist remarks made... That leaves you either stupid to the fullest extent, or you're illiterate and just type away accidentally hitting the correct keys in a vain attempt to put together a sentence.