How to Act at the Pick 'N Pull Junkyard

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=126443
Ok... I work at BMP Design. We specialize in aftermarket and replacement BMW parts... As well as supersprint exhaust... Im doing my norm which is surfing the internet, and my phone rings...

Guy - Yes Id like to order 2 of your magazines
Me- Excuse me sir I dont think I understood what you were asking.
Guy - You know the magazines...
Me- No sir I dont know... Do you mean our catalogs?
Guy- Yes that is what I meant the catalogs...
Me- Which catalog would you like to order sir?
Guy- The third one.
Me- The third one? Would you like to order the Classic or Modern catalog sir?
Guy- The one with the mustang in it.
Me- Sir... What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Guy- I drive an 87' Impala
Me- An 87 Impala sir?
Guy- Yes
Me- Im sorry sir but we do not carry anything for your vehicle...
Guy- Ok *Hangs Up*

So I have to discuss what the jackass says so that I dont die in my sleep tonight... =/.

:laugh::rolf::rolf::rolf::rolf::laugh:

so u think the said "retard" or "jackass" is a retard because he's white? because he drives a chevy impala?!?! racist! :roll:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey kyle...

would you avoid a real hot girl too if she ask you for tools?
a real hot jewish girl.

i have feeling you would.

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=126443

so u think the said "retard" or "jackass" is a retard because he's white? because he drives a chevy impala?!?! racist! :roll:
For one that gentleman was black. But I never said anything towards the RACE of the gentleman... Just the fact that the said man was a moron... Which there is nothing against that...

Are you getting my point? Or are you just going to try and throw my old threads at me in an attempt to belittle me... Which if you haven't noticed... Wont work.

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've personally seen the people at the junkyard pull up in a huge van and people get out of it like its one of those clown cars.
Now you're just making s**t up. Goddamn you're annoying; you're like one of those buggers you can't pick cause they're in too deep yet they itch like a motherfucker.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
For one that gentleman was black. But I never said anything towards the RACE of the gentleman... Just the fact that the said man was a moron... Which there is nothing against that...

Are you getting my point? Or are you just going to try and throw my old threads at me in an attempt to belittle me... Which if you haven't noticed... Wont work.
i didnt belittle you at all. i just noticed that someone pissed you off. and u called him names because of what he did. thats exactly what i did. and i didn't call anybody any racial names.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What is this s**t?

Who hasn't seen the family of 6 Mexicans all jammed into the cab of a standard cab pickup?

Why did the family get a standard cab with 4 kids? who the hell knows why.

I just know that when the cops enforce the "kids in seatbelts" law in the school zone, the fool pulled over with 4 kids is always Mexican.

I guess I'm a racist for noticing that.

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You guys are ridiculous. Kyle, you might as well just say you hate anyone who isn't a White Christian American because no matter what you say, that's all these guys are going to hear.

For the record, I don't agree with everything that Kyle has said, and I do believe from what I've read here that he can be an a*****e, but seriously you guys are just fishing at this point.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i've seen kids in the back of a pickup truck on a main highway, in the rain!!!! it was awesome! i took a picture. i've always wondered how people can get away with that?

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What is this s**t?

Who hasn't seen the family of 6 Mexicans all jammed into the cab of a standard cab pickup?

Why did the family get a standard cab with 4 kids? who the hell knows why.

I just know that when the cops enforce the "kids in seatbelts" law in the school zone, the fool pulled over with 4 kids is always Mexican.

I guess I'm a racist for noticing that.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I notice stereotypes of all kinds everyday. The fact is, they are true in many cases.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You guys are ridiculous. Kyle, you might as well just say you hate anyone who isn't a White Christian American because no matter what you say, that's all these guys are going to hear.

For the record, I don't agree with everything that Kyle has said, and I do believe from what I've read here that he can be an a*****e, but seriously you guys are just fishing at this point.
white christian american? im not Christian, anyway.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

oc will be in here soon.... maybe you can talk some sense into him. Personally im tired of being called a racist in return for being offended by some one else's comments

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just to clear things up, i never called BlackHope121 a racist.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not at all. i would avoid you at all costs. white black or hispanic. i dont trust my tools in other peoples hands.

since when do thugs have to be black? and since when does rap music belong to black people? I OWN a NEXTEL, and believe it or not, im not black. i use it everyday for work. But i dont try to have conversations about people so that everyone can hear it right in front of the people. i dont know how a "K-Mart sub box" or a "Ford Van" would be considered a racial comment.
it isnt a racial comment.. unless someone who stereotypes people makes it one...

to take what YOU actualy WROTE has to be taken at face value....

it is EXHAUSTING to see that people STILL do not understand that there are both stupid black AND white people that act stupid in the way you described..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats because people are running in circles with me. people cannot seem to grasp the fact that when i was at the junkyard, i dealt with people that asked me for my tools. and people who tried to bargain, and people who asked me for advice and then yelled about me on the phone with their friends. And i stated exactly how it all happened. Then people read it and think "that sounds like a black person." or "that person is obviously mexican." Then, since im calling these people morons, and saying that i hate how they are acting they take me as saying that i hate the way Mexicans act.

if i wrote a story about a mall in the suburbs, everyone would love it. no one would care. but i would sure poke fun at the stupid f**kin kids with chanins dragging on the floor and hoolahoops around their shoes. or the stupid boys wearing their sister's clothes, with hair gelled, covering their eyes no one would have one problem with that!
its ok to mock emo people because they choose to dress and act like that (and are mostly white).. in fact it was one of the biggest long standing jokes on here for sometime.. but the moment that you for ONE second mock some lame ass "rap video extra" you are a stereotyping racist a*****e... and its NOT ok.. i GARUNTEE if you replaced "rap video extra" with "emo fag" everyone would have a big laugh... they are BOTH music genres... but as we pointed out... rap music obviously is exclusively owned by the black community.. and we are not allowed to use or mock it in ANY way.. they should probably pass some law that states that if you are found to be doing that.. mocking rap music.. or the people of "rap" that maybe you should be fined or something..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just wondering, deep down do you really believe that things in america are the same for whites as it is for other minorities? A white guy and a black guy, even with the same economic class, do not have the same opportunities. I know plenty of people who have had to use their "less ethnic" middle names in order to even get an interview for a large company because when they headed up their resume with "LaMesha", they didnt even get a call back or got the infamous "If a position opens up" letter. Im sure you have gone through your own share of discrimination for whatever reason, but I really dont think you understand the extent that some people get screwed over because they are a minority.
i dont know or care if they are the same.. i know that my life was shitty as was some other peoples... and i know that some people black and white people have had shittier lives than me.. and i also know.. there are black and white people with better lives than me.. my point was simple.. you are black? i dont give a f**k.. i dont own slaves.. i dont burn crosses.. i dont think we should use a different bathroom.. i think you being black are the SAME as myself being white.. EVERY ethnicity has culture that creates variactions.. but at the core.. a mexican.. black.. irish.. who f**king cares.. conversations where someone who is black says things like "you dont get it you are white" is ONLY making it worse.. they are continuing the mindset that we are not equal.. that is a crutch... you wake up every day and you CHOOSE to find success.. or you choose to be lazy and cry.. and sometimes.. its easy to find things to blame other than your own lazy self.. and cry about its so hard.. i PROMISE that my life has been ten fold more difficult than plenty of non white people.. but you know what.. i dont care.. if people would stop being concerned about things like color of skin.. and focus on actually being a good human being.. the world would probably be better off... he mocked stupid people.. and said NOTHING about race... EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO POSTED THAT IT WAS RACIST IS ACTUALLY THE GUILTY PARTY.... for it is THOSE people who further push the stereotypes.... as if it could ONLY be a black person babbling on a nextel... it is THOSE people who made the call...

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont know or care if they are the same.. i know that my life was shitty as was some other peoples... and i know that some people black and white people have had shittier lives than me.. and i also know.. there are black and white people with better lives than me.. my point was simple.. you are black? i dont give a f**k.. i dont own slaves.. i dont burn crosses.. i dont think we should use a different bathroom.. i think you being black are the SAME as myself being white.. EVERY ethnicity has culture that creates variactions.. but at the core.. a mexican.. black.. irish.. who f**king cares.. conversations where someone who is black says things like "you dont get it you are white" is ONLY making it worse.. they are continuing the mindset that we are not equal.. that is a crutch... you wake up every day and you CHOOSE to find success.. or you choose to be lazy and cry.. and sometimes.. its easy to find things to blame other than your own lazy self.. and cry about its so hard.. i PROMISE that my life has been ten fold more difficult than plenty of non white people.. but you know what.. i dont care.. if people would stop being concerned about things like color of skin.. and focus on actually being a good human being.. the world would probably be better off... he mocked stupid people.. and said NOTHING about race... EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO POSTED THAT IT WAS RACIST IS ACTUALLY THE GUILTY PARTY.... for it is THOSE people who further push the stereotypes.... as if it could ONLY be a black person babbling on a nextel... it is THOSE people who made the call...
very well put.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its ok to mock emo people because they choose to dress and act like that (and are mostly white).. in fact it was one of the biggest long standing jokes on here for sometime.. but the moment that you for ONE second mock some lame ass "rap video extra" you are a stereotyping racist a*****e... and its NOT ok.. i GARUNTEE if you replaced "rap video extra" with "emo fag" everyone would have a big laugh... they are BOTH music genres... but as we pointed out... rap music obviously is exclusively owned by the black community.. and we are not allowed to use or mock it in ANY way.. they should probably pass some law that states that if you are found to be doing that.. mocking rap music.. or the people of "rap" that maybe you should be fined or something..
...and very well put.