new to relationshits?

kidsamston

I am DM Kid Samston
5+ Year Member
wow, someone needs to be a man. And vote for the politician he believes in, not his g/f's . :lol:
last i checked i was a man =)
politics are to confusing so i am not going to vote :lol:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't do anything you might regret later in life. just don't have sex, it messes with your head and you can never look at a women the same. i love the days when i can look at my girl and not have any messed up sexual thoughts. just enjoy being with her and have fun. don't think of her as just a toy or something to play with. She is a person and treat her with respect and you will have much more fun. cuz once you start doing sexual stuff you will have a hard time or will never stop. i really wish i had waited but i screwed up. don't worry about your boner, just let it be and continue to cuddle, makeout, and hug. take her out to dinner, movies, icecream, and when you turn 18 go to dance clubs. just hang out and get to know her inside and out.

lol dang CC is so horny! it's freaking hilarious!!!

this is f**king sickening!

this kid is a fag, no doubt about it. Extremely feminine! :ghey:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well the reason i say it messes with your head is that well what if you don't want to be horny all the time when your with your girl? after i had sex i could think about anything else besides sex. i could not think staight cuz all i wanted and craved was sex. I love my girlfriend and i don't want to think about the sexual things all the time, i just want to see her when i look at her. like when i look at her i don't want see how big her boobs are or if i can see her vagina through her underwear or look for a bra outline, i want to notice the glow in her cheaks and if she has done her hair in a special way. I like noticing different things that she does cuz i know she does it on purpose to make sure that i am paying attention.
for some people i guess they are fine with having sex with different women, even if it is with a serious girlfriend. i still think it's better if someone waits till after marriage. every one's different, people like me wished they had waited :what:
Im sorry man but sex is sex. Theres no reason to wait until marrieage. The only reason why sex should mess with someones head more than a blowjob is if they think theyre pregnant and they didnt want to be, thats it. You can have sex with a girl that you love and are not married to and still treat her how she deserves to be treated. People have sex for 2 reason: 1)to make babies 2)for fun.....not because they just f**kin got married.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been stayin single, its so much better. Bitches always get in the way of working on the teg.

PleezSocHme

5+ Year Member

EDIT: this was actually meant for the anti-motivational posters thread that i was looking at at the same time. coincidentally tho it kinda applied in a wierd way...but ya i don't know how to delete messages, so i guess ill just edit to clarify why i even posted it

PleezSocHme

5+ Year Member
Nobody else thinks you're funny.
maybe that's true,but lucky for me no one cares what you think, we're all just writing stupid s**t, damn your a buzz kill, this is off topic. where i can relax and try and enjoy random conversations about nothing. so lighten up :alcoholic

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heheheh...:lol:

That's probably really good mature advice. More so than mine.:oops:
NOFX said:
This is actually some of the better advice here.

Don't worry about it.

NOFX said:
Don't worry too much about it. :thumbup:
Beelzebubba said:
I'm willing to bet that she gets wet panties at the same time you are bustin' wood.
NOFX said:
And yes, there is a chance she's getting excited at the same time.
HEY! you said the same thing as I did...except you made it all positive, reinforcing, and all "Dear Abby" nice.
:Devil: :haha: :rolf:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think the kid committed suicide

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
R.I.P davey.should of posted pictures and we could of found her on myspace and let her know how she made u feel....hahahahah..jkkk

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HEY! you said the same thing as I did...except you made it all positive, reinforcing, and all "Dear Abby" nice.
:Devil: :haha: :rolf:
I didn't even notice that. I reply to threads as I read.