new to relationshits?

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it would be funny if this whole thing was a joke and there are 7 pages of advice
It probably is, there's people who get off on that s**t. Just postin stories with sexual connotations. I remember me and my freinds were tryin to find where the nude beaches were in Jamacia when we went on our senior trip. Anyway we were searching online and came across a forum about nude/topless beaches and there were random posts all over the place saying s**t like: "My daughter just turned 15 and likes to walk around naked. I know it's natural but it's starting to turn me on. Is that ok?" It's really weird.:shock:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what if the red river does not flow yet? :lol:

She just feels like correcting everyone. And she must think I am an idiot or something sense she cannot tell it was sarcastic.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
She just feels like correcting everyone. And she must think I am an idiot or something sense she cannot tell it was sarcastic.
I knew it was sarcastic. I just don't want to give anyone incorrect advice. A lot of people actually believe what you posted.

You should work on that whole "reading my mind" thing.

Oh, and I'd bet there's a chance that a girl could get pregnant before her first period. The period is when the egg leaves the body and the lining comes out of the woman. The egg was in there prepared to be impregnated before that period though.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
For my one clinical rotation I had to teach teenagers on proper mechanical contraceptives usage and s**t. It was pretty useless :lol:

Rawkout

5+ Year Member
dude just ask yourself.....
is she like a halographic charezard or is she a shitchu?
if its option 1, then just put your meat in her seat;)

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate it when the seat rips

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, Amy not only has almighty knowledge about civics, but the anatomy of women too :shock:

kidsamston

I am DM Kid Samston
5+ Year Member
While I agree with some of this, since when does having sex f**k with your head? Not trying to sound like a hardass but I've had LOTS of sex in my time (always with serious girlfriends). I have always treated women with the utmost respect, I worship them both for their bodies and minds. I've treated them all like queens and have never really thought of just f**king some girl I met at a club, etc.... I really don't know how having sex messes with your head?

All that said though, OP should wait untill at least 16-17 and under no circumstances should you not wear a condom.
well the reason i say it messes with your head is that well what if you don't want to be horny all the time when your with your girl? after i had sex i could think about anything else besides sex. i could not think staight cuz all i wanted and craved was sex. I love my girlfriend and i don't want to think about the sexual things all the time, i just want to see her when i look at her. like when i look at her i don't want see how big her boobs are or if i can see her vagina through her underwear or look for a bra outline, i want to notice the glow in her cheaks and if she has done her hair in a special way. I like noticing different things that she does cuz i know she does it on purpose to make sure that i am paying attention.
for some people i guess they are fine with having sex with different women, even if it is with a serious girlfriend. i still think it's better if someone waits till after marriage. every one's different, people like me wished they had waited :what:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, someone needs to be a man. And vote for the politician he believes in, not his g/f's . :lol: