Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^to the wilderness post, i would have to disagree, what if zombies just happen to wonder out into the woods.. MORE chances your ass is f**ked because in the wilderness, there will be other animals and life form out there, and how are you to hide, when zombies can hide just as well.. all those trees and plants and noises out there, you wouldnt even notice if zombie walks near and tears you a new a*****e.
But the strength of zombies isn't thier stealth or strategic ability. It's their "zombie wave" attacks. They singlemindedly attack and attack and attack until their numbers overwhelm you.

Being out in the boondocks will disperse their numbers. A high position will allow you to pick off the remainder at distance.

My mom and her husband, fearing Y2K 10 years ago, purchased just such a spot in Comanche County. 9/11 just compounded their fears and made them improve the "farm" as they call it. A tree covered hilltop surrounded by prairie. It has a water well, fallout shelter, MREs and canned food, a lot of SKS rifles and ammo, improved firing positions, diesel generator, fuel, etc... I just have to get there.

You know, it just may pay-off to be related to a survivalist nutbag. :bluelol:

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm going to have to let it go. No matter who's plane we hear,somone always thinks theirs is the superior plan.

When the zombie apocalypse happens I wish you all luck! If I am surviving well, I will try to help any CC member, but be warned. You f**k up and I will feed you to the zombies.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can I ride the cloud? You have to be pure of heart to ride, right?
no, you just have to smoke alot of weed.

But the strength of zombies isn't thier stealth or strategic ability. It's their "zombie wave" attacks. They singlemindedly attack and attack and attack until their numbers overwhelm you.

Being out in the boondocks will disperse their numbers. A high position will allow you to pick off the remainder at distance.

My mom and her husband, fearing Y2K 10 years ago, purchased just such a spot in Comanche County. 9/11 just compounded their fears and made them improve the "farm" as they call it. A tree covered hilltop surrounded by prairie. It has a water well, fallout shelter, MREs and canned food, a lot of SKS rifles and ammo, improved firing positions, diesel generator, fuel, etc... I just have to get there.

sounds like a great idea, but what if your in a tree picking off zombies as they come... what if theyre in PACKS, and your OUT OF AMMO. wtf happens then? youll be living the tree for life!

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, you just have to smoke alot of weed.

sounds like a great idea, but what if your in a tree picking off zombies as they come... what if theyre in PACKS, and your OUT OF AMMO. wtf happens then? youll be living the tree for life!
:rolf: :bluelol: :haha:

I learned a LONG time ago not to get in a tree while playing paintball. Sure, you can pick off a bunch but when they find you, you're f**ked. :lol: There is no retreat from a tree.

It's either "the farm" or a downtown bar for me. Just start a tab, drink the most expensive booze and wait for the zombies to come. :rolf:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf: :bluelol: :haha:

I learned a LONG time ago not to get in a tree while playing paintball. Sure, you can pick off a bunch but when they find you, you're f**ked. :lol: There is no retreat from a tree.

It's either "the farm" or a downtown bar for me. Just start a tab, drink the most expensive booze and wait for the zombies to come. :rolf:
^im up for the downtown bar with the most expensive booze, but when the zombies come... i shall reveal my samurai sword. huyhhyyahayyeaaahaaaa

:slice:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm down with that.

Drunken Monkey Style Ninja Samurai! It's the newest martial art.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Drunken monkey hidden ninja samurai

:slice:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow never thought cruise ship.. thats defiantely the best.. good thinking..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
soo.. im guessing.. everyone got eaten up by zombies already..

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^to the wilderness post, i would have to disagree, what if zombies just happen to wonder out into the woods.. MORE chances your ass is f**ked because in the wilderness, there will be other animals and life form out there, and how are you to hide, when zombies can hide just as well.. all those trees and plants and noises out there, you wouldnt even notice if zombie walks near and tears you a new a*****e.
i don't think they're that smart, personally. that would take strategy, and that's a higher brain function. zombies wouldn't have that. maybe hiding if they're scared, but it's not like they would plan to hide and sneak up on you. that's far too reasonable...

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i don't think they're that smart, personally. that would take strategy, and that's a higher brain function. zombies wouldn't have that. maybe hiding if they're scared, but it's not like they would plan to hide and sneak up on you. that's far too reasonable...

If they are zombies like in Stephen King's Cell then they have a hive-like mentality and they'll stay dangerous in large groups. They don't have any real brain function independantly but they do move and act as a group which is scarier than hell.

You can't hole up and stay put because they'll find you and when they do they'll keep bringing higher and higher numbers until they overwhelm you and you can't move because you'll run across them.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that makes 4 me thinks :thumbup:
i may sound a little crazy but i believe we will come to a point like this... will it be zombies.. no of course not.. but i truely believe society will fail and chaos will follow.. the only question is will we see it this lifetime..

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ditto on the cruise ship thing man. if food runs low. start fishing. unless even the fishes become all infected and s**t...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if the world does tumble into chaos, im stealing and driving a porsche carrera gt before i die!!!!!

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ditto on the cruise ship thing man. if food runs low. start fishing. unless even the fishes become all infected and s**t...
He's got a point here. If humans can be infected with a virus or whatever reason that would cause them to become zombies, then that means any living thing would become infected.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Again where my M113 will come in handy

I'll have to go around the semis but cars? No problem :Devil:

You know, assuming I can actually get one from a National Guard Armory. If I don't get my ass zombie munched on the way there.:suprise:

Everybody keeps repeating M4 for distance. :???: It's still a .223. I'd rather use a scoped Winchester .308. A .308 has a lot more mass. The bullet will be exploding their brains out of a softball size hole in the back of their skull long before they hear the report.
Keep a mini Uzi for close quarters stuff. I'd have to carry a lot of 9mm ammo though.
If I was on top of the Super Wal-Mart? A .22LR would be nice.

Another problem with the cruise ship? You will eventually have to put in to port for re-supply.
You are going to find very hungry zombies hanging out on the docks or very paranoid survivors who will seize your ship and quarantine your ass.
Because the M4 is light, and easy to handle, can be silenced with a supressor, fast rate of fire. I wouldn't use it for long range, I'm talking, 50-150M.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
He's got a point here. If humans can be infected with a virus or whatever reason that would cause them to become zombies, then that means any living thing would become infected.
You are definitely right, because all of the other viruses that humans get, animals end up getting too! I can't believe my dog just got AIDS! <-- might be laced with sarcasm

Note - few viruses/bacteria are able to survive in different species.

what about water? what happens when you run out of fuel? what happens when the ship or mechanical parts start to rust? what about pirates?

Now that is a Zombie Survival Plan

x2 for being awesome, hahahaha

Why didn't they just get a cruise ship? Seems to be the best option

Zombies can hide? Thats a new one to me.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
All the roads will be clogged with cars from dipshits panicking and trying to evacuate. You won't be going anywhere on the road.

That's why I chose that as my vehicle. Small, fast, armored, good range on fuel, has weapons for protection, and meant for offroad.

all the while im sipping bacardi on the deck of a 1000' cruise ship, basking in the sun listening to the screams of the idiots on the mainland that thought a walmart would be a safe place to bunker down :rolf:
Ok, cool, so when you docked at the port, 2-3 zombies get aboard your ship, and you never noticed, because the ship is so huge you could never secure every inch of that ship, so then you go out to sea, drinking your bacardi, but while your doing that, 2-3 zombies are coming up behind you to rip and tear you apart and kill you. Awesome plan :lol:

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I do believe something like this will happen one day. It is going to be something similar to I Am Legend. Hell, scientists are already working on bringing dinosaurs back from chickens and emus. We are going to end up destroying ourselves before anything else does, lol.