All Green Ek Hatch/Coupe Post it here!!!

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
my coupe.

not posted on here alot.

shall be posting alot soon as the car's away to under go some big changes!!!!!!

i'm in the uk and am doing my civic usdm style!

the car's an em1 uk vti (usdm call it SI)

so the car's going to be done to si apperance.

si em1 wheels arive tomorow as the car came with 17 inch aftermarket wheels.

i have a big list of stuff done to the car so far, inc recaro seats from a dc2 integra, ek9 lights, rear lip, type-r style grille, few ek9 interior pieces etc.

here are the pics

comments welcome.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ car looks pretty good, some better wheels would set it off. Interesting choice of the red recaros i've wanted to know how this would look for a while. I like it :D

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
^^ car looks pretty good, some better wheels would set it off. Interesting choice of the red recaros i've wanted to know how this would look for a while. I like it :D
thanks man, well the car came with 17inch wheels when i bought it as the guy didn't have the standard wheels he gave them to his mate when he bought his 17 inch wheels for the car.

so after a few weeks i decided i want oem honda so i bought the vti wheels from a civic hatchback and painted them white (maybe see it in some of the pics i'll post more if i can find some)

but the real truth is for the past....hmm let's say 4-5 months i've been on the lookout for civic vti/si Em1 wheels.

god it's been a nightmare finding a set in the uk for sale, they are like extremely rare to pop up for sale, problem is that all the hatchback owners buy them aswell so they go for alot of money.

i managed to get a set by chance sending a pm to a guy on a forum when he posted his pictures of his new wheels on his em1 so i said look i'll make you this offer for you're em1 wheels at this good price and he couldn't refuse.

here's a pic after the wheels got about an hours worth of cleaning only to find that i had no tyre black shine left :(

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your wheels don't look to bad, but it will look much better with si's imo. Sell me your painted grill! =)

QzFiNeST107

wow really nice car man
i really like it

might sound weird but i actually like the stock grill for some reason on your car

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
don't change it. Your car is the only one I've ever seen that I thought the stock grille looked better on.

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
yeh dude lol i want you're grille!!!!

anyway i can get a grille like that posted to over here in the uk that'll fit a 99-00 civic?

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't change it. Your car is the only one I've ever seen that I thought the stock grille looked better on.
Thanks man, it goes both ways some people like it, but my friends here harass me about it lol.

edit: yay for GA

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
i still want this grille. thanks for the pm's dude

i might actually buy it from that webpage you showed me. i really want the usdm look!!

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
well my oem wind deflectors are on now :D they're awesome!!

also standard em1 wheels.

not very good pics and you can only see the wind deflectors in one or two pics but you get the idea now..

please give me feedback/comments

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks great with those wheels jonny mac. I would lower it more it will look much better. I think you've convinced me to get some red recaros.=)

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
yeh recaro's are awesome!! the car's still on stock/standard suspension set up just now. i'm trying to save moeny for coilovers.
i have 40mm lowering pi performance springs sitting in my garage, i still need to fit them as the car's ride height really sucks just now.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh recaro's are awesome!! the car's still on stock/standard suspension set up just now. i'm trying to save moeny for coilovers.
i have 40mm lowering pi performance springs sitting in my garage, i still need to fit them as the car's ride height really sucks just now.
coilovers would really set it off man, keep us posted.