All Green Ek Hatch/Coupe Post it here!!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I saw a '99-'00 green coupe in town today with ;96-'98 coupe taillights. Caught me off guard. One of the two Civic drivers was checking my car out, but I'm not sure if he drove that one or the Si next to it (stock height - odd to see).

No pics though. I didn't have my camera on me.

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
unless it was a prefacelift with a facelift front end put on?? and he'd be doing teh rear later??

i think prefacelift rear lights look 'poo' on coupe's

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Johnny, interesting splash guards man, or actually those would be mudflaps wouldnt they? Did you put those on because of the rear lip?

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i <3 this thread.

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
Johnny, interesting splash guards man, or actually those would be mudflaps wouldnt they? Did you put those on because of the rear lip?
well my girlfriend lives up a road that is not tarred over so it's just like driving on loose hard dirt for about 2 minutes every time i drive on it and i was sick of getting my car so dirty.

so i went and got these mud flaps,

they were only 25 quid from my local auto parts shop which works out at about 40-50 bucks if i'm right.

i'm after some oem honda ones so bad tho!! i really want the oem mud flaps! just cant find any sets for sale or evan brand new.

why would a rear lip effect having to have mud gaurds on or off lol?

i should post my build up thread on this forum...it'd prob take up a whole page tho :D

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
unless it was a prefacelift with a facelift front end put on?? and he'd be doing teh rear later??

i think prefacelift rear lights look 'poo' on coupe's
No, it was a '99-'00 for real. It wasn't a '96-'98 with a front end conversion that had actually been painted. It was Clover Green '99-'00 EX coupe and had the '99-'00 rear bumper too.

He'd probably had his taillights stolen, just like what happened to my '98 coupe (which, by the way, looks tits with the '98 everything; I wouldn't have it any other way :thumbs up ).

The other guy's thought might be that you wanted to protect the rear lip, or it might be that he figures you went with aftermarket since OEM often have issues fitting around a rear lip.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CGP FTW.
When I first saw Willybignuts sig I thought it was a 7th gen. And I made a nasty face. But then I looked closer. hehe

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cypress Green Pearl definitely has some heavy blue tones in it, particularly in low light. The brighter, more gold colored green is Clover Green Pearl.

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
No, it was a '99-'00 for real. It wasn't a '96-'98 with a front end conversion that had actually been painted. It was Clover Green '99-'00 EX coupe and had the '99-'00 rear bumper too.

He'd probably had his taillights stolen, just like what happened to my '98 coupe (which, by the way, looks tits with the '98 everything; I wouldn't have it any other way :thumbs up ).

The other guy's thought might be that you wanted to protect the rear lip, or it might be that he figures you went with aftermarket since OEM often have issues fitting around a rear lip.
oh right i see. well i'm going to be changing them as soon as i find a set of oem mud flaps. i'm sure i'll be able to sort something out about fitting them around the rear lip,

i'll post a new topic about my car at some point.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I wish I had good tires for my blades, HX's, or finished my Konig Countersteers..

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
97 green ek, man get some nice wheels, prob si wheels would suit you're car best! also either an interior change or some nice window wints !!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
97 green ek, man get some nice wheels, prob si wheels would suit you're car best! also either an interior change or some nice window wints !!
He already have three sets of wheels. He just needs some tires. :P

Judging from the tiny sig pic, I think his car looks great with blades. :thumb up

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
lol

well i painted my spare em1 wheel gunmetal grey tonight, looks good.

gonan do the rest of them and the center caps aswell.

what's you're thoughts?

before and after painted lol

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good to me jonny. now drop it! also you should look into the usdm SI wing i think it'd look good on your car.