Ghetto Sleeper Ride - The Symbol of My Family Struggle

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
once upon a time I had projectors and I thought the output was better than stock.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Rest In Peace
1999 Honda Civic EX 4 Door

Last edited:

Takiyon

5+ Year Member
Projectors

I Agree that the projectors are not better especially since they are not HID's but they give the car a little character in my opinion.
once upon a time I had projectors and I thought the output was better than stock.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, lets not post three times in a row.

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love that 1 inch intake filter. it looks so funny. and gotta change out your front and rear lights

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what so sleeper? you have a sohc with a intake? im confused here

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I see no whale penis intake. Just a ebay short ram with a little chode filter from AutoZone/Advance Auto. And why the need for a computer in a car? You play games on it at red lights? Or do you pull over to play your WoW game with your super wi-fi connection?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
She is a 1999 EX 5 Speed and she has been with us since 2004... She is Ghetto as Ghetto Can Be And I am not ashamed of it. =) I like to call her my "Ghetto Sleeper". She has a D16Y8 and I am looking to improve the Ghettoness

Interior Mods
-Green Strip Mood Lighting Around The Console (Will Post Pictures If wanted) - horrid
-Alpine Premier Head Unit - doesnt look like a alpine headunit, doesnt have all the buttons by the knob, fail
-Dell Pentium 4 2.0ghz Desktop Computer System Running Windows XP, with GPS,MP3's,DVD's And Full Time OBD Interface (On The Fly Diagnostics)-pointless
-Custom Made 12' Kicker COMPVT Bass Box - added weight
-Generic Walmart Bass Amplifier - sounds like poo

Exterior
-Polish (Special Thanks to STN Autobody of Pennsilvania Making Her Shine Like A Mirror) -doesnt look that shiney
-Generic Cool Pep Boys Rims -not cool
-Generic Cool Angel/Halo Eyes Headlight -not cool
-Generic Cool Altezza Tail Lights -def not cool

Engine
-Generic Whale Penis CAI - does nothing
-Generic CAT Back Exaust With Stock Muffler -does nothing
+CAT Back Exaust Kit Contained "Fart Cannon Muffler" This Muffler was launched into the dumpster as I hate noisy cars. CAI noise is enough!![/INDENT] -doubt you hate loud mufflers lookin at the rest of the car

Things To Do
-Small Generic Turbo That Will Max Out The Stock Config Push Her From 120hp to 180hp or more.ebay turbo that will break in a week or less
+My Philosophy is like overclocking a computer. Get the most you can from what you have. But don't push it if you cause problems in the end.-dumbest thing iv ever heard
-Generic Cam Gear And Shaft -going to break
-Generic Cool Wood Kit - worst idea ever
-Leather Seats -aka seat covers
-Replace Bumpers -im goin to bet body kit from ebay

Let me know what you all think of her. I have hosted the pictures on my own forum MohawkSystems.com

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Yes She is OLD but I assure you a work in progress.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my 2c: undo everything youve done so far. if your family is struggling, invest money into them, not the civic

JMan8108

SOHC VTEC SON!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do the airplane mod, push it off a bridge and see if it flies.
If it does sweet, if not you've done the world a favor getting rid of that eyesore.