Ghetto Sleeper Ride - The Symbol of My Family Struggle

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

just wanted an excuse to use this gif :D

not feelin the seat covers but to each his own, any worthy plans for it next?

lvlistchif

5+ Year Member
idk... maybe you should head in a different way with it

Solid_Snake

Te mato con mi VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it, except for the headlights and taillights.
Props for finding a 5speed EX sedan

Takiyon

5+ Year Member
The problem is that it does.
Kaizoku, I think understantable that it may look just like all the others but it is hard to get away from. Especially when hondas are very common. My dad has a white 96 hatch that I cannot stand. It's cool and all but they are played out. It is just that hondas are so common and while most guys would have dropped my car long ago I see no need for this as well as other mods which I think take away from the "stealth effect" that I want. Instead I want to do other stuff like engine mods, computer stuff and luxury stuff which I think is a little uncommon. If you have any other stuff that you think I should do I am definately open to ideas. I want this car to be something that is very different. Thank you in advance.

:word: Lol they all do the same exact mods
Nike please let me know how I can break the mold? I wanna be different. I thought doing the same mods would be a good start.

Last edited:

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get stock or gunmetal headlights. do that trunk conversion like Black Magic. his car is HOT! btw leather seats look pretty cool. i might end up doin somethin like that but with black. glwb!

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you want luxury than start getting better parts off other cars or nice aftermarket ones...

Sound deadening under your carpet, hood, and throughout car....

Integra Leather seats....

S2K Wheel....

OEM Tails, JDM Headlights with retrofit HID.

Good suspension setup with a mild drop, and Nice 15" wheels with a little meat on them.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Because people dont think it is a big deal. Until it blows you away. Silent but deadly.
sorry man, but its not a sleeper, its f-in stock and not blowing anything away

Takiyon

5+ Year Member
If you had read the first post you would know that it is a work in progress. I will be putting a turbo in the next 2 weeks. I guess you fail to see the potential but thats cool.

sorry man, but its not a sleeper, its f-in stock and not blowing anything away

Takiyon

5+ Year Member
Imitation Being The Best Compliment =)

Hey black_magic I just wanna say that trunk from an EL is awsome. As far as the headlights, yeah they are ricey but who cares. I like the LED mods you have done. I may try to do something similar with my setup.
be a man... do the right thing!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It wont be a sleeper even with the turbo for these reasons:

Ricey Tail Lights & Headlights

Reason: Many civic owners who have them already think their car is "fast". A Honda is not a sleeper, unless you can at LEAST beat an SRT-4 or get a track time of like low 14's.. at a minimum.

A real sleeper is a Mercury Tracer Turbo'd, or any sort of Buick that can beat a quarter mile time quicker than I can physically run.