5+ Year Member
i need to buy a new power supply for our 80gb
if its for the 80GB with BC i have one you could buy off me

oh yeah and ive been on the darkside... lol

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got both too...but fuk payin for internet rather just hop on tha ps3 for freee

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
netflix on xbox > PS3 along w/the rest of online goodies, but at least ps3 has netflix now.

Why does ps3 have so many updates and you have install every demo, man I haven't waited that long since PS2 days lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why does ps3 have so many updates and you have install every demo, man I haven't waited that long since PS2 days lol
there's always improvements being done to the firmware. the lastest update i did improved my photo gallary interface.

the only other way to play a demo would be to stream it, but i don't think that's available yet.. be patient my friend!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not talking it should stream it, it's just you wait to download it Then you have to wait like 4 mins for it to install itself?

It's apparent Sony isn't a software company, I do love the dashboard interface tho.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anybody on NFS shift?
I have it.. but no longer play. I might throw it on Ebay actually.

I want Forza 3.... f**king only good thing about xbox

P.S. bringing the thread back hehe

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any body play street fighter 4 still? Ill admit its kinda annoying @ times but theres nuthin like beating someones ass online. just picked up bayonetta. story is whatever of course but the gameplay is awesome. I will admit mass effect 2 on the 360 does look pretty awesome especially after seeing the commercial every 5 mins. xbox is such an advertising whore :rolf:

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have it.. but no longer play. I might throw it on Ebay actually.

I want Forza 3.... f**king only good thing about xbox

P.S. bringing the thread back hehe
dam im trynna race! lmao

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
does anyone play gta4 online? i play everyday if you want to add me my ps3 name is USDM_EJ6 addd me!!!!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol mag.... being on ps3, I give it about 3 months to die out and no one will care.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I looked it up recently.. and it looks like it might be cool, but I don't know. I'll try it out if I have the opportunity.

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ it sucks

i went out and bought it. COD spoiled me. Its a good idea, seeing as not one person can carry the whole team, but the graphics are not very realistic at all and overall the game is just had to play. In COD you lay down, then click down the thumb stick and you get up and run. In MAG you hit triangle twice to lay down, but you have to hit it twice again to stand back up, before you can run. If the controls were a little easier, I think I would like the game alright, but I've had it for about 2 days and I'm thinking its going on ebay.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats the reason I canceled my preorder, cause of call of duty, lol

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea man. its doesn't compare at allllll to COD. and there is wayyy to much going on in a battle at once. its pretty confusing sometimes.