any ps3 owners on here?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jebus man! What the hell were you doing to those poor PS2s? I was running an original one (not the slim or PSX) and gave it to my dad when I picked up my PS3s. He still plays it from time to time and there are STILL no problems with it. That thing has to be 8 years old by now? I didn't get it at launch in 2000, I think I picked it up in '02.
i would play the crap out of them.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i would play the crap out of them.
I think that was my problem too. Back then, I probably logged 5-10 hours of play a day (some times more) on my PS2.. back in the middle/high school days. lol

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you guys not like me? lol

psn is USDM_EJ6
i only play mw2 lol. you on that at all?

idk if im getting better, or if the people i was playing against sucked, but ive been f**king owning in free for all the past 2 days

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think that was my problem too. Back then, I probably logged 5-10 hours of play a day (some times more) on my PS2.. back in the middle/high school days. lol
i remember one summer when i was in 8th grade, lol. a friend, my brother and i pretty much spent the WHOLE summer playing Golden eye on N64 *sigh* ah.. those were the days.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i remember one summer when i was in 8th grade, lol. a friend, my brother and i pretty much spent the WHOLE summer playing Golden eye on N64 *sigh* ah.. those were the days.
remember when we used to think those graphics were good? lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i remember that.

i always thought n64 has better graphics then play station.

idk, Nintendo kinda let me down a little bit. the cube was cool, and the wii is nice, but the N64 was a big step for them.
Super Mario World 64, imo. one of thee best games of all time.

I read some rumors that the next console is something in the lines of Wii HD

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1080 snowboarding, goldeneye 007, super smash brothers, was my favorites

automobili lamborghini they had some awesome graphics for the lambos for that era of video gaming

F1 world grand prix and world is not enough 007 blew me away with the graphics and all the different things you could do (when they came out of course)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Star Fox 64, Bomber Man 64, Mario Kart 64 :drool: sick ass games right there.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mario 64 gave me a headache everytime i play it lol never beat it too :(

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got a slim ps3 today. I got Metal Gear Solid as my first game. Going to get the Game of the year edition of Fallout 3 for the expansions. I just red the entire thread and I'm surprised to see no Fallout love. I thought it was a great game. I loved the story and the open nature of the game.

LXDriver

More HP is always good
5+ Year Member
Im rocking MW2 and my PSN is vvfc_3_ej6
I also got other games but MW2 is the one I play the most

CDubs

Registered VIP
COD MW2...if you got it im always on, shoot me a friend request later

tag name - TBlaze04

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
anyone playing gow3 and ffxiii?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone playing gow3 and ffxiii?

Was playing God of War 3. Stopped for a while to go back to my roots. Been going back through Zelda from the beginning. =)

I was amazed at the scale on God of War 3. They did a decent job on the older ones, but this one was stunning. The fight with Kronos was one for the books.

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got ff13. I really like the new paradigm system. Gives you so much more control of your battles.I highly recommend it :thumbs up:

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GoW 3 is pretty cool even though I beat it pretty quickly (like 2 days). I also rented ffxiii the same week I bought gow 3 and it was fun for about 20 hours then got pretty ridiculous with the retarded acting characters and f**king boring ass cut scenes. Maybe I didnt get far enough to get to some of the better cut scenes. Probably shouldve rented gow 3 and bought ffxiii.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member