anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
anfrey about that arent crx's and del sol's all just civics?
yes they are =) civic renaissance experimental (or type-X or model-X, in various iterations of its design)

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
Good pick up, looks promising. I think you should swap the front for an eg front, IMO that looks so right on a del sol

No fat chicks, car will scrape.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. i definitely love 3rd gen CRXs (yes, it's a crx. don't let anyone tell you otherwise). everyone is within arms reach and so well positioned... and you can still get road head in them while driving. such an awesome car. the only part that sucks are the blind spots. i suggest getting a wide concave rearview mirror to help with that. so how about a pic with the top off? don't you just love that handy trunk storage for it?
Yeah I noticed the blind spots on the drive home. Considering a 5-panel wink mirror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
winks are a good investment, just make sure you visualize where it will be hanging. i'm not sure if the cabin in the crx^3 will allow for enough distance between you and the mirrors to make it as useful as it should be.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. i definitely love 3rd gen CRXs (yes, it's a crx. don't let anyone tell you otherwise).
That, it will NEVER be....:lol:
Honda couldn't even decide what to call it, nor what it was, so they just named it all three..the CivicDel SolCR-X.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
there's only one country that calls them del sol... where i grew up (and in the rest of the world), they're crx

ps: you forgot to include ballade in your hybrid name ;)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xD

I was confused as to where to put this build thread. PM'd a mod about it and we decided this would be the most understandable place for it.

Because I was thinking about 5th gen civic (because it's a CIVIC del sol) but I figured I'd save the trouble and put it in other. lol

UPDATE!
-Getting better with the clutch. Been practicing hill starts.
-Put in the new plugs and plug wires. Gonna get a new valve cover gasket (needs tube seals) next paycheck, along with a dizzy cap and rotor button.

Been price checking the hell out of little s**t. Shift knobs, shift boots, pedal sets. (sorry it's my first five speed, never been able to do these things =P)

Thinking about carbon fiber sparco pedals. Not just pedal covers.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So much better than the auto integra! I love it!
:thumbs up

I definitely feel the same way lol

But I'll enjoy it more when a stick shift becomes second nature to me.

EatSleepJDM

If I remember correctly you had the 4 door GSR right? How you likin it?
Got in a MAJOR CAR ACCIDENT on Jan 25.. Only had it for a week and a 18 Wheeler decides to take a red light in a crossing intersection... dragging me 800 ft.. I am alive... but my gsr was completely totaled :(.. so now I am waiting to see what car I am getting next. Maybe a s2k? :o

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I liked the integra better. If the teg was five speed it'd be even better.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ damn sorry to hear that man.
Obvouskly your alive, but how where you after the accident health wise?
s2k ftw

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got in a MAJOR CAR ACCIDENT on Jan 25.. Only had it for a week and a 18 Wheeler decides to take a red light in a crossing intersection... dragging me 800 ft.. I am alive... but my gsr was completely totaled :(.. so now I am waiting to see what car I am getting next. Maybe a s2k? :o
Damn!
That sucks to hear :/
But the good thing is you're alright!

Maybe you could get a del sol :thumbs up

Lol nah but really an s2k would be bad ass.

EatSleepJDM

^ damn sorry to hear that man.
Obvouskly your alive, but how where you after the accident health wise?
s2k ftw
Yeah lucky to be alive bro. The front glass shattered in my face in the impact but got minor cuts that have all healed and nerves on my spinal cord had moved a bit, so I am getting therapy for that, other than that somehow I came out in one piece. Suing the stupid company. Yeahhh I been wanting a s2k for a while so I am probably going with that.

I want : http://hellaflush.com/society/the-redevil/

Whats next on your mod list??

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The car looks nice. maybe ill update my del sol thread too. i love seeing the inspiration around here. I'm actually gonna start putting some more time into my sol since its been neglected for so long.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Damn that's vary clean (other than the blue lol) interior is nice and looks like the body is in great shape also! Seems like a great vase to build off of. Needs rims asap tho lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk