young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are you getting next?
Not a clue. Thinking about an accord. Maybe another integra. All I know is it's gonna be a two door and five speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking at a 96 civic ex tonight, just to check it out quick. Then looking at it again in the morning to decide if I want to buy it.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guy had another buyer coming in from Tennessee, had pages of messages and saw he wants bullshitting. He was asking 2300 and I got it for 2000. Leaves me some room to fix the little stuff that's wrong with it. Its got a CEL for an o2 sensor (guy scanned it in front of me so I know that's what it is) and both of the windows have the ever so common regulator problem. But other than that its all good. It's an ex trim model so it's got the D16Y8 VTEC, and all the power options, cruise control, etc. Runs and drives GREAT. Paint isn't faded and in good shape, body is free of dents. All in all I think I got a great deal. Interior is great as well. I'll make a build thread for it tomorrow sometime.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're gonna become the next Redline.
Lol Justin (Emerican) has made this observation.

But nahh he's on a whole 'nother level. Besides GA has a law that you can only register/ purchase up to four vehicles a year or else you have to get your dealers license.

086head

Registered VIP
Love the black, was going to buy my dads 93 del sol but he flipped it roughly 3-4 times

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol Justin (Emerican) has made this observation.

But nahh he's on a whole 'nother level. Besides GA has a law that you can only register/ purchase up to four vehicles a year or else you have to get your dealers license.

Are you fo realz? I never even heard of a law like that. I wonder if PA has one too.

emerican

Registered VIP
not sure about any other place, but i know GA has that law or atleast it used to a few buddies of mine have dealers licenses for this reason lol.