young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats next on your mod list??
Ahh, I really don't want to do much to the motor, since I plan on swapping. But it really all depends on my next paycheck. Definitely looking into a wink mirror. Probably might throw an intake on there just cause it's something cheap and easy.

The car looks nice. maybe ill update my del sol thread too. i love seeing the inspiration around here. I'm actually gonna start putting some more time into my sol since its been neglected for so long.
Do it :D

Damn that's vary clean (other than the blue lol) interior is nice and looks like the body is in great shape also! Seems like a great vase to build off of. Needs rims asap tho lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Yeah I replaced the wiper blades this morning lol
and yeah definitely looking into some wheels. Creepin on craigslist as we speak.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need a five speed. This auto transmission blows.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need a five speed. This auto transmission blows.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
That's how I got when I fully decided to go stick. Now that I have it it's definitely fun but I do sometimes miss auto. I think I'll enjoy it more when I'm all the way used to it.

Anyways... Cool update today, went through the glovebox and found the original, from 1993, roof protector tabs in the original packaging. Paper and all. As well as the original warranty information booklet, the original service manual/owners manual, the original window sticker, and all the service records. I love this s**t lol

Pics tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's always good to find the original documentation for the car, as well as service records =) and believe me, you won't be missing auto for very much longer. once driving a manual becomes a part of your driving, you'll be wondering how you even coped with an automatic in the first place.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didn't get too much done today because I woke up bleeding from my ear. :/ BAD ASS ear infection. Had to get a shot of Rocephin in my ass. It was the worst shot in my life. Literally felt like I got shot in the ass. Still hurts. But my sweet fiance' helped me clean the car up so it wasn't all so bad.

Anyways...

Falling in love with the 5-speed :thumbs up

Gave her a good wash today. Can't wait to tackle the bay. So much potential :D

so without further ado..

cleaned the interior up a bit.

....and this one's for you anfrey :D

No more blue wiper blades lol.
Likin where it's goin and she's a BLAST to drive. Top off ftw. Where's Raabe at though? Figured he would have chimed in by now :(

Can't wait to get some wheels. The shift knob is made for a larger shaft and it sucks. So it's gonna go. I'm not big on the shift boot either, so.. probably ordering the stock knob and boot from majestic :D yay for OEM parts.

All these original parts make me understand the OEM craze.

Also, the air filter's shot so ordering a short ram intake for the hell of it next week.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
thanks for the shot with the top off =) absolutely love it! can i make another request?? one for the top storage system in the trunk. i really miss seeing that =)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the shot with the top off =) absolutely love it! can i make another request?? one for the top storage system in the trunk. i really miss seeing that =)
you got it man :D But it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow :/ so I don't know when I'll get a chance to. but I won't forget :P

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
no rush =) i just really love these cars and haven't been in one since a decade ago. one of my closest friends had one, but it got totaled...

not sure if you knew of this cool oem accessory known as the transtop. not available in the USDM, unfortunately, and super expensive in japan. possibly one of the coolest gadgets available for your car.

[youtube=transtop]Q7yuX3x7rEQ[/youtube] [youtube=transtop]79RNZqCcIoE[/youtube]

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, it's cool but I wouldn't ever go through the work of installing one

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it cuts your trunk space down to a third of what it was lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it cuts your trunk space down to a third of what it was lol
:O
yeah that would make this car beyond impractical lol
I need every bit of the trunk space I have lol

emerican

Registered VIP
If your just going for one of the slimmer made 10's a regualr box for one of them will fit there and id just bolt the amp to either the box or what you would call the wall or whatever the metal in between cab and trunk you know what i mean.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'd go for two 8s instead.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If your just going for one of the slimmer made 10's a regualr box for one of them will fit there and id just bolt the amp to either the box or what you would call the wall or whatever the metal in between cab and trunk you know what i mean.
It's professionally wired for a system, and to be mounted on that back wall lol

i'd go for two 8s instead.
I'm not too familiar with 8's the only ones I've heard were bazooka tubes and I wasn't too big on em.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well, my buddy built his box inside the cabin itself, behind the seats, and molded it to fit. the speakers point forwards towards the back part of the seats. i'll try to find some photos.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, my buddy built his box inside the cabin itself, behind the seats, and molded it to fit. the speakers point forwards towards the back part of the seats. i'll try to find some photos.
photo's would be great :thumbs up

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
photo's would be great :thumbs up
i'm trying to find them... he passed away five years ago so it's getting hard to find the photos