Bad/Weird Habits & Routines, OCD's, etc.

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a mini panic attack if im in my car with the radio loud and a girly ass song comes on with a car next to me. example I was @ a red light and "rude boy" comes on. I damn near broke my xm radio thingy trying to change the station :lol: i dunno why. its not like ill ever see the person again. Its just what does it look like a grown man by himself listening to that? I also move my shifter from left to right while in neutral when i first get in my car and @ when im stopped.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I heel toe 97% of the time I drive now. I don't know why. I don't really think about it. I just do it.

I clench my teeth way more often then I should. It's making my teeth hurt lol.

I sit at the end of my chair and in funny positions. I never sit with my ass to the back of my chair. I never understood this one. The front like 6 inches of my chair is just so flat and there is no cushion left. The back part is still pretty much brand new lol

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont have keyless entry so everytime i unlock my car, i turn it to the left (lock) and then i unlock it, part of the reason is because if i dont do that with the civic it wont usually turn to the right. but i did that with my first car too. my truck had keyless entry.

EF'inEJ'sHpower

IcHOP
5+ Year Member
every time i go to a fast food place i eat in 3's like 3 fries or 3 bites outa whatever it is im eating.
i move the seat around when i get in my car everytime. even if im out of it for 10 min.
i push the clutch in 2x then hold it down before i start my car.

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not necessarily habits. But just weird things about myself.

I have extreme amount of patience. I can sit at home and never be bored. My friends hate that I never call anyone, because I honestly have no reason to call anyone. I'm fine with being home. But if people call me, then I'm always down to do anything. So a lot of my friends hate that I end up hanging out with certain people and I don't call anyone else to hang out.

It's not like i planned on hanging out. They called me and I just accepted. LOL

I can also sit at a parking lot or wait on someone outside their house for more than an hour without getting super bored.

I also have an extreme amount of memory capacity. I just realized that probably last year or two. I realized how much it's helped me in my life. My memory is mostly photographical. I remember answers, dates, times, colors, etc. Because I can see it on paper and how it's laid out. I can remember everything. Friends call me all the time asking if I remember certain things. LMAO. It honestly also helped me with my study habits and schooling. I honestly BARELY studied in HS nor college, but always been an A student. I can remember names like i programmed it on my phone.

I also have an extreme amount of focus/attention span. LOL. Now I feel like a f**king weirdo typing all of this out. I can drive straight 13 hours without super fatigue and sleepiness. This is the main reason why I don't like getting wasted and high. Because i lose my focus and it f**ks with my brain. Instead of enjoying the fact that i feel 'carefree'. I feel like I'm not in control of myself and I feel like s**t. But I don't mind a few drinks here and there. I'm just not getting plastered.

I have a few habits that I can think of:
When ever I keep the car on and I get out of the car. I always roll the driver's window down because I'm scared it's going to lock itself. EVEN though I know it won't. It's just a habit.

I rev-match downshift at any turn I take. Or whenever I'm slowing down because of a red light. It's a habit. Friends always ask me why. I just tell them, I'm trying to save my brake pads. hahaha

I can't finish one song in my car. I always change the song either near the beginning, or mid-way. If you see my ipod, you can see I only have 1 digit amount plays on any song. Even though I had my ipod for 2 years.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: That's some pretty serious s**t; you should consider getting professional help.

Kidding :lol:
the iPod s**t i do the same, but only cause i never let a song finish, changing it towards the end.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
like others have said, i feel a lil better about my self after reading some of these post, glad im not the only one

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm, i s**t with a blow dryer blowing on me lmao
i freak out when my gas get to about quarter of a tank
i have to have my phone at all time, or i wigg out
i check under the sheets and pillows every night before i get in bed,
if i go into a quiet room with a clock that tics,i take the battery out
if there is a dent or ding on the side of my car, i will ride in the lane where no one can see that side of the car.
when i eat m&m's i chew the shell off first, then eat the inside,
Hehe, I do something like this. I have to have heat on when I s**t..I dunno makes me feel a little more comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hehe, I do something like this. I have to have heat on when I s**t..I dunno makes me feel a little more comfortable.
lmao exactly i swear to god i poop better when i have warm air blowing on me

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol ass air doesnt count

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have this weird habit of forgetting about my parents and their surgeries, i think its that i just dont care.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I sit on my left leg a lot when I'm on my computer, it's so annoying! I think it might be because my feet are like always cold but I don't know why it's my left leg.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bump

I sit on my legs a lot and cause my knee's pain. I can't sit in a chair straight. I don't know why.

I'm sure everyone else does this but I check my phone constantly. Just swipe it to unlock then lock it again lol.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fail for bumping a 2 year old thread...

I do that with my phone too. Not often but I do it. My desk at home and work desk have to be clean. I can't stand stuff on them other than the monitors, keyboard, mouse, etc. No clutter for me.

A weird OCD is my house has to be 100% picked up and organized if i know people are coming over. Bed made, trash cans empty, office picked up, TV remotes and coasters away, all dishes out of the sink and into the dishwasher. I am sure there are a few things I missed too.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've lost the ability to drink water without breathing. The water goes down the wrong way and I choke my ass off so often. Ever since I started running more often I've just lost this ability lol. It's like I have to focus to not breathe lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
In the car my volume NEEDS to be an even number.
Almost everytime I sit by the computer I need to do #2 about 5min later.
And I wake up an extra hour early to make coffee that I don't drink and fall back asleep on the couch.
I just kicked a bad habit of over 6 large D&D coffees a day.
pfffew.