Bad/Weird Habits & Routines, OCD's, etc.

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I habitually park my car in neutral with the e-brake up (been that way ever since I got remote start)
I have two laundry baskets, one for whites, one for colors, if s**t gets mixed, I break peoples bones.
When I drink, I constantly have my pinky out, why though, I do not know.
When I use a dish, I have to hand wash it, my dishwasher collects dust because of this.
I do this when I drink or eat!!! Haha

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
-i gotta be naked when i poo too
Im the opposite, I need to atleast have pants on when I s**t.

I hate when people rest stuff on the roof/trunk/hood of my car then drag whatever it is across the paint. When I grab a napkin or drink lid at a fast food place I always pick up the top one and take the one underneath it. I wont touch the food I eat unless I've washed my hands.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh yeah, and I HATE when someone touches my car's paint.
X2

I go ballistic when someone walks up to any of my vehicles and goes "oh it's so shiny!" and proceeded to rub their hand on it.

No s**t its f**kin shiny, i just cleaned the mother f**ker; now quit touching it!

It seriously just seems like some people don't know what paint that has been taken care of looks like. Kind of sad.

Lets see.

I cant wear my seat belt in my truck. It's stupid I know, but I just cannot do it and I don't know why. I've had 3 tickets in the past year because of it and I still don't wear it. Any other vehicle its the first thing I do when i get in it though.

I chew on the inside of my cheeks. Anytime, anywhere.

I can do mechanic work (grease, oil, etc.) without gloves, but when I'm at work (auto body repair) or doing body work/prep/paint on the side. I have to wear latex gloves or I can't work.

Whenever I go somewhere other than work in any of my vehicles, i have to have a cigarette lit before I get to the end of the street; and I have to smoke again right before I get to where I'm going. But when I go to work, i can't smoke until I'm at work. I also cannot get into a vehicle that smells like smoke, this means the interiors of them usually get cleaned at least 4 or 5 times a week. Thoroughly cleaned too, not just quick wipe/vacuum.

Whenever I'm out driving my car and I come home after dark, i have to circle the immediate block (4 closest streets to my house) then come back around to my house. Afterward I have to circle the next largest block (which in all, covers 9 different streets) before I can park my car in the garage.

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I s**t completely naked also. I've never pooped in a public restroom. I've pooped at a friends house once because I was very sick with diahrea (SP). It's almost impossible for me to walk without having my hands in my pockets unless they're playing with my keys or something, because I feel like people watch how far I swing my arms when I walk and think I'm weird or something. I can't f**king stand when people slam my doors, it's a f**king civic, not a monte carlo. I try to make my windows even length if they aren't all the way down.

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
-I ALWAYS put my ebrake up when i park, even though my car is an auto
-i lock my car like 5 times when im walking away from it
-i cant have one window down without rolling down the other.
-If i dont park perfect, I back up and try again

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
So many of you guys have the same habits as me..
Clean my car whenever possible and detail it whenever I get out.. no lie..
Have to turn my key to on and wait for the cel to go off, because I feel like it isn't ready.
put the car in neutral and back into gear three times every time I stop, after I pull the ebrake.
I'll usually walk all around my car whenever I get out.
check behind the shower curtain every time I walk into a bathroom..
Look in every reflective surface I pass..
Wash my hands constantly..
The usual stuff.
Oh any time I'm sitting I have to have a piece of paper. I tear off little pieces, ball them up really tight, and flick them.
I'll go through a whole napkin at a restaurant. It's just this nervous thing I have, I don't even notice it anymore.
If you look in my school books every page is missing an edge.
Yeah I could go on for hours I'm screwed up haha.

BluCiv08

5+ Year Member
Lets see...
I have always lock my car until I hear the horn beep at least twice. If I open a window the opposite window has to be put down also. I absolutely hate when someone shuts the air vent flaps or directs the air towards the windows. I chew on my lips and checks like everyone else one here haha. I hate a dirty car, so i always wash it. and i HATE feet on my dashboard....

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like biting/chewing off the skin inside my mouth, mostly from my cheeks.
Dude, I do that s**t all the time, its so f**king annoying.

haha this thread is cool. my mom is a child psycologist. she says that habits like these are so normal, that people WITHOUT habits have problems. i bite my nails. no more than anyone else. in the shower, i always wash myself the same way twice. get wet, wash chest, left arm, right arm, left leg, right legs and then back. with another lufa/rag i do my armpits, d**k/balls and ass. and then with yet another rag, neck and face.

my friend really has ocd/territs (sp?) and we used to f**k with him so bad. he world alphabetize his refrig. never heard of that before and we just go ape s**t on moving things around. he doesn't care that much but its hilarious when he finds out.
That's hilarious hahahahah

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if im driving at night i have to have ALL of my red interior lights on.

i check cc at least twice a day.

i cant stand it when anything on my car makes unusual noises.

unless i am extremely tired. i have to be listening to music when i go to sleep.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm, i s**t with a blow dryer blowing on me lmao
i freak out when my gas get to about quarter of a tank
i have to have my phone at all time, or i wigg out
i check under the sheets and pillows every night before i get in bed,
if i go into a quiet room with a clock that tics,i take the battery out
if there is a dent or ding on the side of my car, i will ride in the lane where no one can see that side of the car.
when i eat m&m's i chew the shell off first, then eat the inside,

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha this thread is cool. my mom is a child psycologist. she says that habits like these are so normal, that people WITHOUT habits have problems. i bite my nails. no more than anyone else. in the shower, i always wash myself the same way twice. get wet, wash chest, left arm, right arm, left leg, right legs and then back. with another lufa/rag i do my armpits, d**k/balls and ass. and then with yet another rag, neck and face.

my friend really has ocd/territs (sp?) and we used to f**k with him so bad. he world alphabetize his refrig. never heard of that before and we just go ape s**t on moving things around. he doesn't care that much but its hilarious when he finds out.

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: i feel so bad but :rolf:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmao i know, i do most of these things on a daily basis and thought i was a freak xD

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I always tap the sifter to the left twice when I put the car in neutral and then usually twice more before I put it in first.