My 00 Civic hatchback

doosua

5+ Year Member
Probably gonna put back on the trans case and clean the Integra radiator. Heres some photos of my friends Integra and my hatch a year back. =)

doosua

5+ Year Member
Havent updated for a while now but I got curious about how the h2b mount looked so i threw it on the engine. Also, I got to paint the transmission and maybe the whole engine next weekend.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why did I not see you at b4b or the local meet this weekend!?!?!?!?!

doosua

5+ Year Member
That integra is mean.
Yeah it is. Sadly my buddy sold it.
Paint my trans for me too please!
It should be quite easy to do it by yourself. lol
Why did I not see you at b4b or the local meet this weekend!?!?!?!?!
I believe that's in MN? If so, that's a bit far for me unless I do plan to go.
Man I should've painted mine while it was out :/
Looks good
Thanks man! I debated for a while to leave both engine and trans painted or unpainted.

Pics of the clutch. ACT sprung 6 puck clutch kit.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
B4b was in cottage grove, but its big enough where people drive 600-700 miles to go to it. Your not that far away ;)

Are you gunna be at the Midwest meet in a week?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just dont wanna do it lol. But i will.

I was being facetious

doosua

5+ Year Member
B4b was in cottage grove, but its big enough where people drive 600-700 miles to go to it. Your not that far away ;)

Are you gunna be at the Midwest meet in a week?
I believe you're talking about the one in Eau Claire? If so, maybe because I have a birthday party to attend.

doosua

5+ Year Member
Just purchased a Skunk2 IM from a Honda-tech member. Hopefully itll be in before or by Friday. =)

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I got my hatch in Point for the week, you going to automotion this weekend? could get the IM on by then

doosua

5+ Year Member
I got my hatch in Point for the week, you going to automotion this weekend? could get the IM on by then
Probably not.

Last Sunday I entered an autox event and had a great time. I really need a seat that will keep me in place when I corner hard. Here are some pics I found. (I do not own these)