My 00 Civic hatchback

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like! Are the runners longer than stock, and if so will you have to move anything around on the firewall for clearance?

doosua

5+ Year Member
Thanks man!
I like! Are the runners longer than stock, and if so will you have to move anything around on the firewall for clearance?
Thanks! Looking at the sk2 IM and stock h22a IM, it does look like the sk2 is a bit long but I'm sure it'll clear the firewall.

When I got my hatch, drag racing was the common thing to do but I knew I've always wanted to race in a road course. I believe that is why I'm more focused in getting the swap done and then later on colleting the rest of the pieces for the car (suspension, brakes, wheels, & OEM parts). I think last year was the first time Wausau has ever had an autoX event so I knew it'll give me the chance to push my car. But hopefully this summer if I can get new wheels and subframe I'll do some road racing.

A video just because im done with finals and bored online.

[YOUTUBE=""]e309S5eIiD4[/YOUTUBE]

doosua

5+ Year Member
Photos of my hatch a year ago. I think it looks nice without that Ebay lip.

doosua

5+ Year Member
Deleted and plugged my rear wiper arm for a more cleaner look.

I also finished up the radiator for the civic.

More updates soon! =)

KcEk9

Great looking build so far. Clean hatch too. You got an estimated time of when you want to have it all done?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

doosua

5+ Year Member
Can't wait for install pics!
Fosho!
Great looking build so far. Clean hatch too. You got an estimated time of when you want to have it all done?
Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks man! I wanted to get this all done within May and then get it tuned around June. But since I'm running low on cash hopefully around July ill be done and maybe tuned.

Finally painted.. =)

:hi:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice! by any chance did yo replace the oil pump? if so which one are you using?

doosua

5+ Year Member
Finally an update!

My work station has been dirty for a while so I cleaned up quick before installing things.

QSD fly wheel spacer installed along with flywheel. (Red high strength thread-locker was used for flywheel and PP. bolts!)

Disc aligned, PP installed and torqued.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. What's the flywheel weight?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice update man.

Thanks man, I didnt replace anything on this engine.
Why didn't you bother to change anything? Well, i suppose if nothing is broken, why change it. I think you should of since the motor is out of the car, IMO much easier to do it then. I regret not doing that with my set up.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Swap is looking really clean man. I bet you can't wait to get it in there.

doosua

5+ Year Member
Nice update man.

Why didn't you bother to change anything? Well, i suppose if nothing is broken, why change it. I think you should of since the motor is out of the car, IMO much easier to do it then. I regret not doing that with my set up.
Yeah i know what you mean. I didnt do changes because I think the engine should be fine without it.
Yup.
Swap is looking really clean man. I bet you can't wait to get it in there.
Thanks! Lol yeah, im quite excited to get this swap in.

doosua

5+ Year Member
Just got my Blox IM gasket. I'm not too sure of this but I think the Rywire clutch line should be long enough for a H2B swap right? It's the same as a B swap. I'm just trying to make sure everything is fine before I place an order. Any input guys?

Thanks

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should be fine with the rywire clutch line. It'll be long enough.