The Relationship Thread

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awwwwah =)

I'm excited. For celebration of my new job we're going to the Pink Door in downtown Seattle. He wants to dress up. I'm stoked and he's going to wear his black dress pants, black button up and white suspenders :drool: :drool: :nod:
Trendy.
I finally got Rob's casual and dressy warm attire perfect, then it gets hot out. The first summer we were together he wore what he wanted. Well he seems to think printed board shorts, DC's, and a t-shirt are acceptable for a mid 20's guy in a serious relationship.

I am now shopping for fitted solid shorts, oxfords, slip ons, and NICE flippy floppies. His shirts have always been slim fit, but they were graphic tees, A/E polos, car s***, etc. I just want him to look like the guys in J. Crew!! :nod:

What are you wearing?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trendy.
I finally got Rob's casual and dressy warm attire perfect, then it gets hot out. The first summer we were together he wore what he wanted. Well he seems to think printed board shorts, DC's, and a t-shirt are acceptable for a mid 20's guy in a serious relationship.

I am now shopping for fitted solid shorts, oxfords, slip ons, and NICE flippy floppies. His shirts have always been slim fit, but they were graphic tees, A/E polos, car s***, etc. I just want him to look like the guys in J. Crew!! :nod:

What are you wearing?
I need to shop for Matt too. He wears old shirts from like the 8th grade and oil stained jeans all the time. I've been slowly getting him to be more trendy but I still want him to be a guy.

Me? I'm at work so Chucks, jeans with white stitching, white vneck and my Tesla jacket. The dress code here is casual all the time :lol:

You my dear?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What in the hell is wrong with your dudes? Maybe it's the metro in me, but I have a thing for clothes. I have my lazy attire (t-shirt and jeans, I don't own very many printed shirts anymore, even though I co-own a clothing company lol), but I have a looot of clothing. Fitted chinos are a must, as well as nice shoes. For work, I have to wear long-sleeves to hide tattoos, which means I get to splurge on Express :drool:.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What in the hell is wrong with your dudes? Maybe it's the metro in me, but I have a thing for clothes. I have my lazy attire (t-shirt and jeans, I don't own very many printed shirts anymore, even though I co-own a clothing company lol), but I have a looot of clothing. Fitted chinos are a must, as well as nice shoes. For work, I have to wear long-sleeves to hide tattoos, which means I get to splurge on Express :drool:.
I kind of like the fact that Matt doesn't have the need for "style". That way I can buy clothes for him and he'll usually like what I get him, and he'll wear it, but he would just never pick it out for himself.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I kind of like the fact that Matt doesn't have the need for "style". That way I can buy clothes for him and he'll usually like what I get him, and he'll wear it, but he would just never pick it out for himself.
:what: I guess! I'm one of those dudes that is difficult to shop for. I have specific tastes. I just get a ton of cash and gift cards on my birthday/holidays, which is awesome lol.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:what: I guess! I'm one of those dudes that is difficult to shop for. I have specific tastes. I just get a ton of cash and gift cards on my birthday/holidays, which is awesome lol.
That is nice.

I love buying him nice clothes too. He never does. I bought a bunch of stuff from H&M for him that he still wears and loves. But I have to wash it all for him so it doesn't shrink. He's a big guy :lol:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That is nice.

I love buying him nice clothes too. He never does. I bought a bunch of stuff from H&M for him that he still wears and loves. But I have to wash it all for him so it doesn't shrink. He's a big guy :lol:
EVERYTHING from H&M shrinks and falls apart lol. They have some good cheap stuff, though.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need to shop for Matt too. He wears old shirts from like the 8th grade and oil stained jeans all the time. I've been slowly getting him to be more trendy but I still want him to be a guy.

Me? I'm at work so Chucks, jeans with white stitching, white vneck and my Tesla jacket. The dress code here is casual all the time :lol:

You my dear?

Sent from my Note 2
Lolololol I meant to dinner!
But since you asked, black dress straight leg pants from The Loft, a cream boat neck dolman flutter side and arm top with a black and melon paisley print across the top and on the flutters, and Christian Seriano peep toe platforms with a sling back and leopard lining. Oh, and a Redken smock over all of that bc I'm at my hair appointment.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sent from my Note 2
Lolololol I meant to dinner!
But since you asked, black dress straight leg pants from The Loft, a cream boat neck dolman flutter side and arm top with a black and melon paisley print across the top and on the flutters, and Christian Seriano peep toe platforms with a sling back and leopard lining. Oh, and a Redken smock over all of that bc I'm at my hair appointment.
:oops: I'm a dumb.

You get to dress so cute to work. Lucky!

To dinner I have NO idea. I have a ton of little black dresses and my favorite one I already wore to new years with him. So I don't know :???:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a week night and a nicer place. Get away feom little black dresses. Go with class and some color.

A flowing sleeveless dress, plunge neck and fitted waist and falling off the hips would look great.
Delicate short necklace, stud earrings, and a single chunky bangle with open peep toe wedge and sling back shoe would perfect it!

Tie hair up loosely with whisps falling and lightly spritz bangs swiftly to the side.

.......when I left the car scene I became very girly. .

Sent from my Note 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a week night and a nicer place. Get away feom little black dresses. Go with class and some color.

A flowing sleeveless dress, plunge neck and fitted waist and falling off the hips would look great.
Delicate short necklace, stud earrings, and a single chunky bangle with open peep toe wedge and sling back shoe would perfect it!

Tie hair up loosely with whisps falling and lightly spritz bangs swiftly to the side.

.......when I left the car scene I became very girly. .

Sent from my Note 2
:lol: I'm slowly finding mine. Matt bought me the cutest maxi dress when we were on vacation... he got hard when I tried it on. :gigglegiggle:

The problem is I'm so pale and I don't think I look good in color. I'm getting a tanning package next week to get some color back.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Silly, color looks great on pale! Just gotta find the right hues for ur tone.

Sent from my Note 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fb or text me a recent pic. A closeup. Not ur profile pic feom this weekend. I'll suggest colors.

Sent from my Note 2
Click on the one on my profile (on here). It shows my hair color the best too.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lex send me noods and i will rate you. then and only then ;)
Oh fa show!

Just take it over to VIP and I'm sure everyone would be more than happy to throw you a number! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Click on the one on my profile (on here). It shows my hair color the best too.
Tapatalk doesn't let me view ir and my phone won't lemme copy and paste the link. Can you pm me the link please?

Sent from my Note 2