The Relationship Thread

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You've got too much purple in your hair for your skin tone. Although with your eye color and tone, you'd pull off greens well.

Sent from my Note 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:oops: I'm a dumb.

You get to dress so cute to work. Lucky!

To dinner I have NO idea. I have a ton of little black dresses and my favorite one I already wore to new years with him. So I don't know :???:
Soooooo, what did you decide on?? How was dinner??

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soooooo, what did you decide on?? How was dinner??
Oh we haven't gone yet. Apparently I need to go shopping. Haha.

I'm totally eyeballing this camo button up blouse from Forever 21, but I don't know what size I am and I'm scared to order it.
Seriously, I'm so sick of my style. I dress so boring :(

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh we haven't gone yet. Apparently I need to go shopping. Haha.

I'm totally eyeballing this camo button up blouse from Forever 21, but I don't know what size I am and I'm scared to order it.
Seriously, I'm so sick of my style. I dress so boring :(
Camo...? Seriously?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Camo...? Seriously?
It's really cute....

I'm really not a camo freak or anything. I honestly don't own anything in camo. But this is darling.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's really cute....
No Dear. Cute and camo don't go in the same sentence. F21 sucks too; all their stuff is made horribly. My old roomie used to be a store manager for them for years, and she hated the product.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No Dear. Cute and camo don't go in the same sentence. F21 sucks too; all their stuff is made horribly. My old roomie used to be a store manager for them for years, and she hated the product.
It's cheap and it seems to fit me okay. I like it :what: I trash all my clothes too fast anyway.

92lseg

Dunno where your from but around here
Nothing wrong with a girl in camo =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dunno where your from but around here
Nothing wrong with a girl in camo =)
Camo is not in sophistication, anywhere.

Alex, what's the name of the restaurant you want to go to again?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Camo is not in sophistication, anywhere.

Alex, what's the name of the restaurant you want to go to again?
It's trendy for Seattle :what:

The Pink Door.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's trendy for Seattle :what:

The Pink Door.
Wow, this place looks like a blast!!! Upscale and risque - I love that combination. Now I am seeing if STL has anything on that level.

There are about 700 blouses on F21's site and I was 4 pages in and gave up b/c I didn't come across a camo blouse. You're planning on wearing camo to this place???

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, this place looks like a blast!!! Upscale and risque - I love that combination. Now I am seeing if STL has anything on that level.

There are about 700 blouses on F21's site and I was 4 pages in and gave up b/c I didn't come across a camo blouse. You're planning on wearing camo to this place???
Oh f**k no. This is just to wear :lol:

It's seriously cool, it's my best friends and one of my favorite resteraunts. He's never been and that was the place he wanted to go. Ever since he's met me he loves going to downtown Seattle with me =)

Here it is:
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_collared-buttondown-shirts&ProductID=2046231807&VariantID=

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree and live in wa lol

Who cares about "sophisticated" if you think it's cute and appropriate that's why matters lol

( 22 year old Washington guys opinion)
Please tell me when in life is camo appropriate if you aren't hunting or military?

Oh f*** no. This is just to wear :lol:

It's seriously cool, it's my best friends and one of my favorite resteraunts. He's never been and that was the place he wanted to go. Ever since he's met me he loves going to downtown Seattle with me =)

Here it is:
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_collared-buttondown-shirts&ProductID=2046231807&VariantID=
Our downtown is terrible, but our Central West End and Clayton(where I live/work) are the trendy night spots. It's weird how cities are so different.

That SHIRT, not blouse, is awful Alex. You're such a pretty girl...emphasize your great looks and ditch the hoosier look! You can still dress simple w/o hooshin' it up.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please tell me when in life is camo appropriate if you aren't hunting or military?

Our downtown is terrible, but our Central West End and Clayton(where I live/work) are the trendy night spots. It's weird how cities are so different.

That SHIRT, not blouse, is awful Alex. You're such a pretty girl...emphasize your great looks and ditch the hoosier look! You can still dress simple w/o hooshin' it up.
I like the grungy look. You haven't seen what I wear then :lol:

I have a leather jacket that I love. I live in Chucks. I wear skinny jeans and all the works. And I'm designing my tattoo that's going to take up my whole side with a quarter sleeve. I'm kind of into that.

But on the other hand I LOVE to wear dresses and I have a ton of heels.

92lseg

When you live in Washington. Lol

My girl has a couple camo shirts and I think they look good.

If she thinks its cute and likes it, what makes your opinion of it matter lol

Just saying.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy f**kin fashion! Lol you guys would flip if you saw my "wardrobe"

Better yet...

The gap is where some of my shirts are in the wash. I seriously have pretty much plain white, grey, or black shirts. Like right now I'm wearing a plain white polo t shirt, and blue jeans. I'm probably the most plain dresser you'll ever see lol

All the stuff to the right is the start of my girls clothes. But she's got dressers full of clothes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92lseg

Holy f**kin fashion! Lol you guys would flip if you saw my "wardrobe"

Better yet...

The gap is where some of my shirts are in the wash. I seriously have pretty much plain white, grey, or black shirts. Like right now I'm wearing a plain white polo t shirt, and blue jeans. I'm probably the most plain dresser you'll ever see lol

All the stuff to the right is the start of my girls clothes. But she's got dressers full of clothes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perks of being a guy haha, I'm in the same boat.