The "I'm Bored at Work" Thread

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need to run and grab some s**t from autozone so i can install my steps. Worked until about midnight last night and nothing really going on right now. So may be a short day. Wish i could get surgery on my wrist so i can start making money again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do the guesswork as to when she's leaving for lunch, and then leave a voicemail. that'l buy you a couple hours at least.
Logged into my boss's email account and sent her an email asking her to be part of the meeting for QC at noon. She's data input, but at least she'll get lunch. Then, I'm the f**k out.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We decided to go to breakfast. Ordered an iced tea. Got asked if i wanted a long island by the waitress. 9 am. Legit.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wouldn't mind a drink right now. On day 5 of my 8AM-8PM schedule. 7 hours to go..

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f***ing slow at work today. at least i have a banjo coming the mail, i had ordered it while drunk as f*** on saturday....i have no idea how to play a god damn banjo...
:rolf: New sig for me :lol:

Logged into my boss's email account and sent her an email asking her to be part of the meeting for QC at noon. She's data input, but at least she'll get lunch. Then, I'm the f*** out.
Smoooth move :cool:

I wouldn't mind a drink right now. On day 5 of my 8AM-8PM schedule. 7 hours to go..
bored as f***, three more hours to go. a drink sounds real damn good
less than two hours to go. Almost out of beer but I have an unopened bottle of Captain with my name on it.

Oh and I just spent an hour on the phone with Dell. Normally I go through their chat for laptop hardware issues, but this one was purchased in our UK office, and the guy now lives in the US. So US chat told me to contact UK. UK told me to call some number. The guy on the phone was a moron, but he did his job... at least he killed an hour of work for me.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
:rolf: New sig for me :lol:

less than two hours to go. Almost out of beer but I have an unopened bottle of Captain with my name on it.
Yeah the strange adventures of bhikku, lol.

captain sounds good, maybe i'll get a bottle of that.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah the strange adventures of bhikku, lol.

captain sounds good, maybe i'll get a bottle of that.
haha, I've never ordered anything while drunk, other than food. I did however intentionally fart on my fraternity brothers' fiance. Supposedly... :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, I've never ordered anything while drunk, other than food. I did however intentionally fart on my fraternity brothers' fiance. Supposedly... :lol:

I buy lots of car parts and other random s**t while intoxicated...

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Yeah i've bought way too much s**t while drunk, most of the time its useful stuff. a lot of knives and gun parts, steam games, banjos, etc

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Banjos? :lol:

Can't say I've ever bought anything while drunk either. I don't allow myself to make non-food purchases while intoxicated. Also, when I drink, I usually drink until it's time to go to sleep. There's no time where I'm sitting around on the internet while drunk, UNLESS I'm gaming.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I tend to stay clear of buying s**t when drunk. I once woke up with a Jager tap. I don't even like Jager.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol. wtf? Wow, you're really incoherent while drunk, huh? :lol:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just can't seem to get started today! Driving me nuts..