What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honda day on Sunday. Starting to not feel it. Working till 11 on Saturday and then leaving my house at like 3:30

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What the heck are you going to do for two weeks on the couch? obviously not jerk it.

Well i couldnt play video games either :what:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And all of the leg-humpers come out...
:rolf:

But yeah, [MENTION=91895]crash![/MENTION], that sucks. My girlfriend was in the same boat just recently, and legitimately found a room to rent like 2 days before she had to leave her old place lol. Keep looking, you'll find something.

Well i couldnt play video games either :what:
Man, learn to be a switch-hitter, you're good to go!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bought a vape today, it's pretty neat.

Might be going with the girl to look at a set of work vsxx if the guy answers

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bought a vape today, it's pretty neat.

Might be going with the girl to look at a set of work vsxx if the guy answers
Those are my dream wheels.... get them!

Work today, friends bachelor party this weekend. Ordering strippers is so weird... go a whole bunch of pictures and get to choose two, the only issue is the slighly cheaper ones have bangin bodies but they don't show their face.... :what:

maritimer

Out of surgery and out of it
Did you feel really sick when you woke up? I had two surgerys on my shoulder a few months ago and the first one i was under for four hours, woke me up and i puked on a male nurse lol. Least you don't have your arm in a sling for 5 months either

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP

Work today, friends bachelor party this weekend. Ordering strippers is so weird... go a whole bunch of pictures and get to choose two, the only issue is the slighly cheaper ones have bangin bodies but they don't show their face.... :what:
That's always a bad sign, better pick up some paper bags just to be safe:lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you feel really sick when you woke up? I had two surgerys on my shoulder a few months ago and the first one i was under for four hours, woke me up and i puked on a male nurse lol. Least you don't have your arm in a sling for 5 months either

Nah man. So far ive felt great which is weird cuz i get nautious really easy. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I'm not buying them, she is. They are for her e30