What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, long story that I really don't want to get into as to why I live with her currently but I can assure it's not because I'm saving money or any personal gain at all. In a nutshell she couldn't support herself until she got this very recent promotion.

I'm 21 for anyone who doesn't know my age.

Well whatever u gotta do but if it were me id want to be on my own

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well... just posted an ad for someone to take over my roommates lease here.... Let's see how this goes.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my first paycheck at Honda. Working 8-5 at Honda and then 6-10 at my other job tonight.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
It's amazing how many rich people come to the track and think they're the best alive in their Ferrari, then get passed by my bucket.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
or maybe they're not going pedal to the metal; they do have more to lose then you.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Never on the straightaways, they get their moment of glory there. 75% of racing is the mentality of "If I wreck, I'm out $x, or I can't make it to work, or I'll get hurt", so I'm sure they're a bit more timid; I have to take it easy since this is my only car, and I'm usually 5 hours from home with no trailer, lol.
I'm a firm believer that aspiring drivers should pilot a dreadfully slow car for the first five track days before adding more than suspension, brakes, and tires. I wish I would have started out with a bone stock Dc4 instead of the Gs-R, I would be a better driver today, no doubt.

whitedc4

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol just a good 20 some hours

i've done it before haha.. its cheaper to fly though

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Playing FreeCell. I don't remember this game being this difficult...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had some Father & Son's as I always do on the last day of a Chicago trip
Just finished up a few races at K1, definitely doing this more when I get back to Miami

Heading off to Iowa at the buttcrack of dawn, almost time to start winding things down

Might even hit Oklahoma to say I have
Then run up to South Dakota to say I have
Maybe look into how far the badlands are from there

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just finished my retrofits, finally. SO much happier with these results. What a pain in the ass. But TRS helped out, some of the parts were pretty shoddy, but turned out great overall.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just finished my retrofits, finally. SO much happier with these results. What a pain in the ass. But TRS helped out, some of the parts were pretty shoddy, but turned out great overall.

A guy on clubintegra has integra headlights retrofitted with S2K projectors. He wants $400. I have the cash, just don't wanna drop $400 on headlights.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$400 is just a single housing for mine, no ballasts or anything :???: