What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's not healthy. You really need to try to be more active by playing wii fitness or something.

Lol. Im on day 2 post surgery. Im not supposed to be doing anything. Plus i live a very active life. Its not going to kill me to sit around and relax a bit.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Relax with.. Video games? :O

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After all the years of driving modified cars.... My CC gets a bubble in the sidewall. :cussing:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Forgot how bad some, or most, of the roads here in Chicago are

Went junkyard diving today
Heading downtown again tonight for photos
Might go play with some karts here in a bit

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yay! Fog lights and more carbon fiber wrap came!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got the tag for the ole 'Vette just now, i are happy.
Getting ready to go stand in line forever at Johnnie's Beef
Then around 9, go take pics downtown

Jermee

Registered VIP
Just got informed...my mom says she's moving to the New Orleans area next year for her job and wants me to move with her..thing is..I have a decent job working for the city as a mechanic with decent benefits, I'd have to start over with just about everything down there..idk anyone, idk the area well, and the thought just intimidates me..so the debate is...stay in north Louisiana with all my friends/family/stable job...or take a leap of faith and start new down there.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got informed...my mom says she's moving to the New Orleans area next year for her job and wants me to move with her..thing is..I have a decent job working for the city as a mechanic with decent benefits, I'd have to start over with just about everything down there..idk anyone, idk the area well, and the thought just intimidates me..so the debate is...stay in north Louisiana with all my friends/family/stable job...or take a leap of faith and start new down there.

Well you've got to have something in mind down there, as far as work goes. What would you do? What opportunities are there for you?

Jermee

Registered VIP
Well you've got to have something in mind down there, as far as work goes. What would you do? What opportunities are there for you?

I only have experience as a mechanic so if I were to move down there id have to get a job for somebody as a auto mechanic.

Most likely I will stay here where I grew up. I just told my mother I will entertain the idea.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Umm arent u old enough to not live with your mommy?

Jermee

Registered VIP
Umm arent u old enough to not live with your mommy?

Yes, long story that I really don't want to get into as to why I live with her currently but I can assure it's not because I'm saving money or any personal gain at all. In a nutshell she couldn't support herself until she got this very recent promotion.

I'm 21 for anyone who doesn't know my age.

200STM

I changed the coolant on my civic. I also did the paperwork for renewal on my studio apartment and I'm cooking dinner right now. baked shicken with dirty rice. I work tonight. I don't think living with your parents is bad if your still in your early twenties I didn't become independent until I was 23. If you can live with your parents as long as your saving money and helping them out then milk it as long as you can!