Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't like the idea of no mirrors myself. Thus the whole build is a failure in m eyes.
Yip. Its that simple, I'm crushed, years of following only to be let down at the end... how my wife feels sexually with me I'm sure
Either youre being sarcastic and not making it enough obvious or youre being absurdly critical. This is clearly a show truck & weekend ride yet youre judging it as a daily ride? Granted, I too rather see it with mirrors but to shoot the whole thing down over lack of side mirrors is a bit drastic.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Either youre being sarcastic and not making it enough obvious or youre being absurdly critical. This is clearly a show truck & weekend ride yet youre judging it as a daily ride? Granted, I too rather see it with mirrors but to shoot the whole thing down over lack of side mirrors is a bit drastic.
Thats just Tom being Tom. He's an enormous faggot.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fender mirrors came to mind for me, even if it's a single driver side for when it's on the road.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was right. Looks stupid mirrors in their proper spots
Theres a reason i ditched em.

Ok ill be honest. Maybe one day there will be some cf motorcycle mirrors on the truck but not right away.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive been reaching out about SEMA spots and also locked down a painter. Things are getting serious fast.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ive been reaching out about SEMA spots and also locked down a painter. Things are getting serious fast.
Finally this 36 year long project is moving along nicely! For real though, this is my favorite build on this site, by far, and it's not even a damn Honda :lol:

I always look forward to progress with this thing. The detail you've put into it seriously nothing like I've ever seen.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally this 36 year long project is moving along nicely! For real though, this is my favorite build on this site, by far, and it's not even a damn Honda :lol:

I always look forward to progress with this thing. The detail you've put into it seriously nothing like I've ever seen.
That means a lot coming from you. Who are you again? :rolf:

Well even though its not a Honda, I built it the way I would build one. I took a lot of my experience from the import world to build this truck and its pretty obvious i think.

It does seem like it has taken forever. I looked back on the build a few times and idk how many times ive said its getting close to running and whatnot. Pretty frustrating, but im glad i havent given up. Probably didnt give up for the big reason that the truck really isnt worth s**t so just finish the f**king thing.

Still working on a few sponsors hopefully and other than that its just about keepin grindin on the damn thing.

Hopefully big updated soon and a dyno vid.

It should be running soon! (See what i did there?)

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those mirrors though.

I definitely think you should have some sort of mirror, but.. yeah.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
After starting at post 1, I'm blown away. Reminds me of the old days when I was at shows and saw so many different vehicles and all of the custom work people took the time to put into things. Kudos for keeping at it and making it to where you are now. Really look forward to staying on top of the rest of this build and seeing the results. I'd love to have something like this, and several other styles of vehicles. Maybe one day...when I find a place to keep them all...haha.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After starting at post 1, I'm blown away. Reminds me of the old days when I was at shows and saw so many different vehicles and all of the custom work people took the time to put into things. Kudos for keeping at it and making it to where you are now. Really look forward to staying on top of the rest of this build and seeing the results. I'd love to have something like this, and several other styles of vehicles. Maybe one day...when I find a place to keep them all...haha.
I was waiting for you to finish the whole thread, hoping you would have something good to say at the end :rolf:

I look back often on this build and its pretty neat to see how far I have come. Still not 100% how I feel about paying to have the work done, but the outcome is better than I could've ever imagined.

Thanks for taking the time to read it all and see the progression. If everything works out and the stars align just right this thing will be a masterpiece in a few months!