The Relationship Thread

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate people that say they don't like coupes because they have to move the seat to get to the backseat.

People can't be that f**king lazy can they?

Apparently so.

"Oh look, a minor inconvenience, let me just sell my f**king car to fix that."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate people that say they don't like coupes because they have to move the seat to get to the backseat.

People can't be that f**king lazy can they?

Apparently so.

"Oh look, a minor inconvenience, let me just sell my f**king car to fix that."

I hate everyone

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hung out with friend zone and a few other people, and she pulled me aside and made out with me for a minute, then told me that was my birthday present.. shitty birthday present if you ask me. Didn't even see tits.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hung out with friend zone and a few other people, and she pulled me aside and made out with me for a minute, then told me that was my birthday present.. shitty birthday present if you ask me. Didn't even see tits.
Yeah that does suck.

Better than nothing but still.. damn.

pantyraid

=^.^=
I wouldve punched her in the face.
Haha how did I just notice this

I'm picturing that as a gif, and it's a good one

*making out happening, with lots of mouth noises*

"That was your birthday present, teehee!"

aaaannndd POW

right in the kisser

Somebody should do that, just for the gif (and as payback for le blue ballz)

(Oh also happy super belated birthday @XpL0d3r )

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So get this...

House mate is gone for the weekend. Friend zone knows this...

I'm chillin by myself, having a few beers and the occasional :biz: while playing Halo, and I hear a knock on the door. This is around 11pm..

It's friend zone, wearing nothing but a bikini top and a towel, with a lot of wet s**t in her hands. Da Fuq?

Apparently she was getting off a boat, and fell back into the water (lol), and all her stuff, including her iPhone 6 got soaked. She claimed I was the closest friend to her and she wanted to dry her stuff, which is why she randomly came over. Her house is closer to the lake than mine, though...

Why she really showed up, I honestly have no idea. But we did a shot of tequila, watched a movie, and then she left. I told her she was more than welcome to spend the night, and she declined. Yay friend zone! :roll:

I'm very close to sitting down with her and telling her that if she's not willing to go anywhere or do anything, to stop giving me the signs, because f**k games. She KNOWS I have a thing for her. When a red head shows up to my house in nothing but a bikini top and a towel, that's just a complete tease lol

Oh and I'm done with the other girl I was talking to, though I'm still her date her brothers wedding this Saturday. Score for open bar! I had to end this one, I wasn't feeling a connection. She was disappointed, but we're still going to try to be friends. I have not hooked up with her so it's not like we really "had" something to begin with, so we'll see.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So get this...

House mate is gone for the weekend. Friend zone knows this...

I'm chillin by myself, having a few beers and the occasional :biz: while playing Halo, and I hear a knock on the door. This is around 11pm..

It's friend zone, wearing nothing but a bikini top and a towel, with a lot of wet s**t in her hands. Da Fuq?

Apparently she was getting off a boat, and fell back into the water (lol), and all her stuff, including her iPhone 6 got soaked. She claimed I was the closest friend to her and she wanted to dry her stuff, which is why she randomly came over. Her house is closer to the lake than mine, though...

Why she really showed up, I honestly have no idea. But we did a shot of tequila, watched a movie, and then she left. I told her she was more than welcome to spend the night, and she declined. Yay friend zone! :roll:

I'm very close to sitting down with her and telling her that if she's not willing to go anywhere or do anything, to stop giving me the signs, because f**k games. She KNOWS I have a thing for her. When a red head shows up to my house in nothing but a bikini top and a towel, that's just a complete tease lol

Oh and I'm done with the other girl I was talking to, though I'm still her date her brothers wedding this Saturday. Score for open bar! I had to end this one, I wasn't feeling a connection. She was disappointed, but we're still going to try to be friends. I have not hooked up with her so it's not like we really "had" something to begin with, so we'll see.
You are such a homo. I really wish i could get this through to you.

What. The. f**k.

Do u even read what u r typing here?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You are such a homo. I really wish i could get this through to you.

What. The. f**k.

Do u even read what u r typing here?
Damn you're more mad than I am homie! Did you too many bar pretzels last night? You're acting salty af!

I'm gonna start posting in here more often just to make you angry..

And calling me a homo is like calling you employed...

Sent from my eye phone

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn you're more mad than I am homie! Did you too many bar pretzels last night? You're acting salty af!

I'm gonna start posting in here more often just to make you angry..

And calling me a homo is like calling you employed...

Sent from my eye phone
Haha. Its just frustrating to see you post the same s**t over and over. You would think you would see it. Guess not. So figured i would tell you...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha. Its just frustrating to see you post the same s**t over and over. You would think you would see it. Guess not. So figured i would tell you...
I totally see it. And I know what I should do.

... I am just not doing it lol

Sent from my eye phone

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All that teasing back and forth, PLUS the scratching of the tonsils on your Bday..

All im sayin is CCTD!!

Cant Close The Deal

That girl knows just what buttons to push on you. If i were you, Id find some girl to hang around and possibly f**k. If you arent available for her teasing sessions, she will either f**k you or congratulate you.

But the Saga Continues