The Relationship Thread

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ohh well i was referring to the ratchets that lookin for green cards..

Im quite sure theres legit foregners out there..

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mostly Ukrainian, Bosnian, and Romanian that I am aware of here. Of course the usual south of the border... Not too many from South America.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Straight up just asked friend zone if she'd at least fwb. I'm at the point where I know I'll never leave the zone, so I might as well try for the next best thing. :lol: She said she would think about it (gonna assume that's a polite no) :roll:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Straight up just asked friend zone if she'd at least fwb. I'm at the point where I know I'll never leave the zone, so I might as well try for the next best thing. :lol: She said she would think about it (gonna assume that's a polite no) :roll:
If you want to remain friends in the future you probably will want to avoid fwb.

It sounds like you may want more than fwb anyways. If so just move on.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you want to remain friends in the future you probably will want to avoid fwb.

It sounds like you may want more than fwb anyways. If so just move on.
We were fwb in the past so it's all good. And yes and no; I do, but she's crazy. Like quit your 60k job that let you travel all over the world to $18/hr with only 30 hours/wk and absolutely no travel. Why? She wanted a change after she broke up with her last ex, who lives in LA (we're in NY...)

I'm done with crazies.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We were fwb in the past so it's all good. And yes and no; I do, but she's crazy. Like quit your 60k job that let you travel all over the world to $18/hr with only 30 hours/wk and absolutely no travel. Why? She wanted a change after she broke up with her last ex, who lives in LA (we're in NY...)

I'm done with crazies.
Ive been telling you to move on for months. You're wasting your time.

I married my FWB.
You married Kelly? :rolf:

EdtheChipmunk

Respected
I'm not engaged. I am with my daughters mother still though. She keeps bringing up marriage. I like to tell her that I don't believe in it. If she'd leave me the f**k alone about it I would probably think about it on a more serious level.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I used to tell my friend zone girls..

If you arent going to f**k me, then at least be a wingman and try and get me laid. Especially if we spent alot of time together.
Girls will assume shes your GF in public, so you have that to overcome, but she needs to get friendly with some chicks and tell the chicks straight up "Nahh, this is my friend and he needs to get laid!"

That whole scnario worked for me 50/50.. Depends on if the girl stuck around. If she did, I knew I was gettin laid.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i suppose i should let you people know in this tread im engaged now too... i mean everyone was doing it.
Congrats Tom!

I used to tell my friend zone girls..

If you arent going to f**k me, then at least be a wingman and try and get me laid. Especially if we spent alot of time together.
Girls will assume shes your GF in public, so you have that to overcome, but she needs to get friendly with some chicks and tell the chicks straight up "Nahh, this is my friend and he needs to get laid!"

That whole scnario worked for me 50/50.. Depends on if the girl stuck around. If she did, I knew I was gettin laid.
That's not a bad idea at all. 50/50 is better than 0/100 at this rate :lol: