The Relationship Thread

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So far I'm in Vietnam, Cuba, Spain, Russia, and USA

thats it? I figured since your a miami local you would have the lower hemisphese all wrapped up.. I know I did..

For some reasons, latinas just like me.

PR
DR
Cuba
Columbia
Venezuela
Brazil
Argentina
Those are the ones that come to mind..

Current is venezuelan

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Czech, Italian, Russian, German, Greek, Croatian, Albanian, Pinoy, Irish, Polish, Austrian, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, Swedish, Canadian Finnish, French

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ohh man.. If i could get ahold of a czech girl... I love eastern euro women! Id be ruined!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're talking about the countries you've canoodled in? And here I was posting the nationalities I have dated...

pantyraid

=^.^=
Yeah there's a lot of really hot eastern european women, and they usually have particularly nice faces

Most of my conquests have been... 'european mutts' I guess you could say? with a few exceptions but the one that stands out was this guy I used to mess around with that would say nasty sounding things in german mid-boning, it was sexy as all hell

He had a birthmark in his hair, it was a little blonde circle, it was kinda cute

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got a big thing for polish girls. I've only known two, but they both had the same character traits.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah there's a lot of really hot eastern european women, and they usually have particularly nice faces

Most of my conquests have been... 'european mutts' I guess you could say? with a few exceptions but the one that stands out was this guy I used to mess around with that would say nasty sounding things in german mid-boning, it was sexy as all hell

He had a birthmark in his hair, it was a little blonde circle, it was kinda cute

IDK about German, but the same applies for women!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Polish here are just plain ick. You can have them! Please. Come to Chicago and scope them all up.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ohh and Ive canoodled in a few other countries..

Just cant seem to gain access to eastern europe.. or the far east

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But... I thought that polish girls were all mostly caring, nurturing, selfless sex robots? :(

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But... I thought that polish girls were all mostly caring, nurturing, selfless sex robots? :(
I have only met one cool Polish lady. She was my cousin-in-law that passed away from cancer in 2008. But she was no looker nor caring. She drank and smoked like it was the end of the world.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^

Thats the small window where they make it on US soil and ends when they finally get their green card.. Like most foreign women

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats it? I figured since your a miami local you would have the lower hemisphese all wrapped up.. I know I did..

For some reasons, latinas just like me.

PR
DR
Cuba
Columbia
Venezuela
Brazil
Argentina
Those are the ones that come to mind..

Current is venezuelan
Forgot one, part black but don't know which kind.

I'm more of a relationship person when it comes down to it. Only done a couple one-nighters, just not my thing. Would have added a couple more had I not fallen asleep or got too into the movie we put on

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^

Thats the small window where they make it on US soil and ends when they finally get their green card.. Like most foreign women
3rd generation Polish-American. I did a family tree from all sides for when my daughter needs it for school. Good try though. They did however fudge their citizenship from Poland to Austria during that time when they came over.