Golden Eagle plug

ARP studs

Wasn't supposed to get a GSR kevlar intake, but I think I can make it work

New mirrors...

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good bro.
Where'd you get the mirrors? You can PM me if you don't want to post it up in the thread.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, that really makes me wish I traded my eg hatch with b16 for a totally stock em1 with electron blue. can't believe I past that up. really, I'm punching myself in the balls in between typing =) keep up the momentum. coupe looks very clean.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated :thumbs up
I got the mirrors of a guy on H-T, he was sellin them for a pretty cheap price.

And yeah, I miss my hatch for sure, but I am glad that I traded for this car, I'm much happier with it =)

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How are the mirrors looking at them from inside the car, like when you're in the driver seat. Are the glass pointed all the way to the ground or you can actually see properly with them.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what kinda motor are you building? and im gonna follow this thread just like your hatch..that baby is hella clean! did you clay bar the entire body yet?

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice ride. I can't believe how much of a difference your polishing/buffing made on page 1. EBP is a great color. I think you could use a new set of rims though.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beautiful car... keep up the great job!
Thank you!

How are the mirrors looking at them from inside the car, like when you're in the driver seat. Are the glass pointed all the way to the ground or you can actually see properly with them.
I actually see very well with them. They're almost a wide angle mirror too...I don't really know how to explain it haha. I'll know for sure once I get it on the road =)\

what kinda motor are you building? and im gonna follow this thread just like your hatch..that baby is hella clean! did you clay bar the entire body yet?
Thanks a lot man! I'm not exactly building the motor, but it's a B18B bottom end, with a JDM B16A head, ITR pistons and just some goodies like the cometic gasket, ARP studs, etc etc. And nope, haven't clay bar'd it yet. I definitely will soon though!

Nice ride. I can't believe how much of a difference your polishing/buffing made on page 1. EBP is a great color. I think you could use a new set of rims though.
Thanks, and yeah I agree. IT made a world of a difference. For right now, I like the Kosei's on there. But sooner or later I'll get new wheels, just haven't decided what wheels will look good.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh I forgot to update you guys
Updates:

It's almost ready for startup...but I couldn't even drive the thing if I started it up because I haven't registered it, so I just put it on my plan for insurance and heading to the DMV to register it...yay this will be fun.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NIce pickup man looks great makes me want one :D

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha thanks a lot man! I love it and I haven't even driven it..haha
Updates..PWJDM fender washers and rad stay..I know, purple, but I think purple goes well with the blue.

Russel braided steel clutch line

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the purple will look good if you took some simple green to that engine bay! cant wait til you get to drive it then start worrying about the little things like cleaning every crack and crevis! thee amount of time we put under the hoods of our cars is amazing!

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice, I thought about getting a purple rad stay as well but wasn't sure if it'll look too good.
Looking good man!