Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
mid-day bump

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how much for the starter? also do you have those brackets and mounts for the transmission?

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sundown said:
how much for the starter? also do you have those brackets and mounts for the transmission?
I'll get rid of the starter for 25 shipped if that is okay. Do you want the bracket off of the cable D or the hydraulic D and $10 plus shipping on that.

DX/VTEC

V-TAK ENGAGE!
5+ Year Member
If anybody wants any pictures of anything listed just tell me and give me an email address and i will get them to you.

kwtorbe

5+ Year Member
I'm interested in the d13b.....was this motor sold in the US? What year is it from? How far are you from Houston? and is it in good condition or does it need rebuilt?

Thanks a ton I know I have alot of questions....

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much for the D16y8 head complete? and where in AL are you? please tell me the southern....:lol:

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok whats ur paypal info? I want the starter (with bolts if possible) and
the one on the left.. I think i already have the one on the right. Also, do you have any extra clutch/flywheel bolts?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
kwtorbe said:
I'm interested in the d13b.....was this motor sold in the US? What year is it from? How far are you from Houston? and is it in good condition or does it need rebuilt?

Thanks a ton I know I have alot of questions....
I'd be willing to say that it is a jdm/ukdm motor b/c I don't think they sold them in any cars over here. It looks like the CX motor and has the small intake manifold and tb. It ran when we took it out of the car but it was running off of a dx ecu so it ran too rich to move itself well. We can get some pics but the thing is in storage.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
FRODO said:
How much for the D16y8 head complete? and where in AL are you? please tell me the southern....:lol:
I was looking for around $200 obo and it comes with everything, throttle body all sensors, valve cover, complete intake manifold.

It is north east alabama, sorry. We could meet around B'ham if you are willing to drive.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sundown said:
ok whats ur paypal info? I want the starter (with bolts if possible) and
the one on the left.. I think i already have the one on the right. Also, do you have any extra clutch/flywheel bolts?
I have the starter, make an offer, I may have the trans(torque) bracket, I'll have to look and see if I do, I know I have the flywheel bolts and clutch bolts.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
12.8:1 Ls/vtec said:
I have the starter, make an offer, I may have the trans(torque) bracket, I'll have to look and see if I do, I know I have the flywheel bolts and clutch bolts.
eh, 25 shipped for starter, and lemme get back at you on the bolts, I may be getting a tranny with flywheel/clutch/pp all bolted together, and i may be lucky enough to have a starter attatched im going to Bham to take a look at everything tomorrow so ill let you know saturday..

but I will still need that bracket, thanks :P

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
12.8:1 Ls/vtec said:
I was looking for around $200 obo and it comes with everything, throttle body all sensors, valve cover, complete intake manifold.

It is north east alabama, sorry. We could meet around B'ham if you are willing to drive.
Lol no way that is like 4hrs for me lol. I really just need the Complete Head with Distributor and vtec sensor. I Already have a Y8 manifold....what you think..

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
kwtorbe said:
Any info on that d13B?
You know about as much about it as I do lol. I don't know where it came from, how much power it has, but looks identical to a cx motor. $175 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.