Status
Not open for further replies.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
FRODO said:
Lol no way that is like 4hrs for me lol. I really just need the Complete Head with Distributor and vtec sensor. I Already have a Y8 manifold....what you think..
175+shipping.

kwtorbe

5+ Year Member
sorry about the last post...I didn't see your previous reply until now. I would like some pictures though...especially of the intake manifold.

Thanks

kwtorbe

5+ Year Member
what is the last engine number D13B_.? Does it have MPFI?

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
do you have the throttle position sensor for that d16y8 throttle body? and what about motor mounts for the d16y8?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
kwtorbe said:
what is the last engine number D13B_.? Does it have MPFI?
D13B there is no number code after the B. It has not been filed off, it is just d13b, and it is the mpfi. It has the really small intake manifold and tb.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Suanico said:
do you have the throttle position sensor for that d16y8 throttle body? and what about motor mounts for the d16y8?
No, that is what I used on mine. But you could use one off of any other throttle body that is the side draft kind.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
BrakeLights said:

My bad, I just don't think about small things like that during my day. I'll say it weighs 3 pounds at the max shipped so pm me your address so I can get a shipping quote.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
BrakeLights said:

Shipping is ass rape on an international item, almost cheaper to buy a new one. I thought it would be reasonable b/c I was giving it to you for $5 but the shipping was rediculas according to UPS.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

I don't know the trim b/c it doesn't say. It is off some old turbo mercury or something. The turbo is a VJ14. It has a small amount of shaft play and the turbo is pretty small and would not be good for anything other than a factory motor. It has a 5 bolt flange and the manifold is a modified y7 manifold w/ the o2 bung welded up top. Pm me an offer b/c I don't think it is worth too much. Shipping will probably be more than the item.

auggz_ej1

SA TUNER
5+ Year Member
how much for the LS flywheel shipped to 78242.. and if possible do you have the clutch/pressureplate etc>?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I will sell it for $20 and the shipping to your area code for a 22 pound package via UPS is roughly $14.81. I have a pic of it. Did I mention it was resurfaced, dual step

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when i put in the addresses and declared value of 5 bucks, it said 12 bucks to ship... it was the last shipping option, it says it will take like a week and a bit but im in no rush... let me know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.