1992 Acura Integra w/ a bunch of crap

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man, i could maybe go for a vacation snowmobiling up there and maybe just pick up on of those ls blocks on my way by ;)

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
LOL.. Up here they call them "snowmachines" and make fun of people who call it snowmobiles. Don't ask me... :what:

emerican

Registered VIP
is that a skunk 2 intake mani i spot
if so what motor does it go too

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
is that a skunk 2 intake mani i spot
if so what motor does it go too
BLOX IM with a 72mm TB. It's a port/polished and built B16 head on a built LS block (as I read on his old for sale thread). Honestly I haven't even really poked around inside the engine bay. I know he spent months and months ordering parts for this thing only to find out he was getting out of the Army on a medical release and couldn't bring it back state side with him easily.

I did a B16a2 earlier this year and used a BLOX IM... Seemed to work fine, though I have no dyno numbers to tell me it's any better or worse than anything else.

On a side note, man this thing runs nice. Well... Aside from the tune not being spot on. I haven't done any WOT runs (too much ice) and haven't even hit VTEC, but I can tell just by putting around from my house and work it's in good running shape. It's running on S300 and must be using some sort of base tune or maybe a little tweaking, but I think I may burn a P72 chip in one of my other ECU's and run that over the winter until I can get a proper s300 tune done? Of course i'm always willing to sell everything I have but the more I drive this, the more i'm considering actually making the exterior look better (which is what kills the car for me).

.... Mini build thread coming soon?? LOL

emerican

Registered VIP
no i meant laying in the floor its hard to see, but one of them looked like skunk 2 intake mani
others seem stocj

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I'll double check tomorrow and let you know. I didn't get a chance to clean up in there today. Gotta make room to pull in my hatch and build it for someone who put a deposit down on it the other day.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no i meant laying in the floor its hard to see, but one of them looked like skunk 2 intake mani
others seem stocj
I'm pretty sure that one on the floor is an OBD0 B16 intake mani. It says PGM-FI on the top.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this i was viewing it on a phone and couldnt see the letters
but you are correct sir

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Confirmed.

On a side note. Have something up my sleeve on this and another project happening back to back :thumbs up

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
After talking it over with the previous owner, turns out this teg is built for 500-600hp, just add boost. After researching the parts installed for all the motor work done, this thing is crazy. Only thing missing is a bigger cam, fuel pump and turbo/mani/piping/tune. So... I called up a local guy who I met a while back to see if he had any turbo parts for sale. Says he has a complete B series turbonetics install kit new in the box for $500. I'm gonna head to his place today and get some pics and do a little homework before I pull the trigger but i'm pretty sure that's my plan for this teg now. Keep it? Probably not, but maybe at least through or into the summer a bit :thumbs up

On top of that, this guy that dropped a deposit on the hatch wants it boosted now so I called up another guy I know about some D series stuff.. Turns out he has about a 75% complete D series turbo install kit for $225 so i'll probably go scoop that up this weekend as well.

Then i'll drag them both down south to Anchorage and get them dyno'd. Then hopefully when the hatch goes, I can finally get this other hatch I have waiting for a K install going... Busy winter for sure...

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jesus christ... Imagine if you could keep every car you had and just kept buying.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
LOL.. As awesome as that would be, selling them is how I buy more stuff. My wife and I agreed nothing car related will ever come from my pay check after my 1st purchase late spring which was a 90 Camry AWD I picked up for a couple hundred. Since then i've just bought and sold cars to keep my car habit alive. Although I did pay rent twice ($2100/mth) and our vacation last week ($4k) out of my car funds :( ... Oh well, it's all good. Family is more important to me so I can't complain. I still got a small stack in a safe to play with :thumbs up

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL.. As awesome as that would be, selling them is how I buy more stuff. My wife and I agreed nothing car related will ever come from my pay check after my 1st purchase late spring which was a 90 Camry AWD I picked up for a couple hundred. Since then i've just bought and sold cars to keep my car habit alive. Although I did pay rent twice ($2100/mth) and our vacation last week ($4k) out of my car funds :( ... Oh well, it's all good. Family is more important to me so I can't complain. I still got a small stack in a safe to play with :thumbs up
Man. Doing it right. I wish I could fund my car habit by slanging things, but here in California, people are idiots. They lowball like mad, and think their POS primered EF DX Civic Hatch is worth $6k with a rod knock.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I know... Which is why i say my car awesomeness will take a drastic down turn once I move south. There's just so much money up here for imports it's crazy. NOBODY works on them. If you have parts and can build, you can make a nice living up here doing it. I doubt I could do as well as I am now, but for someone with out a family to support or a college educated career path to follow, they'd do well i'm sure (Like a much younger me back in the day). Just have a buddy ship you stuff from the states (Might as well be "overseas" way up here) and sell up here for 5 times more doing 5 times less work than a typical car south of here.... Hard life up here though which i'm sure is why it's not being done on a legit scale already.