Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You need a radio. Im just sayin.., :what:

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nah, I'm good. I never make trips longer than 20-30 minutes so I don't mind. On the 5 hour drive to/from school I just put in my headphones.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
headphones and driving is no bueno.............

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
. If they the volume is low enough, you should be able to ear sounds from outside the car, making Ok to wear headphones while you drive. I do this all the time. What's also nice is that if the headphones work as a headset for your cell.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
. If they the volume is low enough, you should be able to ear sounds from outside the car, making Ok to wear headphones while you drive. I do this all the time. What's also nice is that if the headphones work as a headset for your cell.
Doesnt make it legal.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea, in Minnesota you can have one headphone in. As long as one ear is free

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL!!!! its complicated! Good find Reed! :thumbup:

I wonder: What about Jogging and having your headphones on? or while your riding the bi-cycle.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahah yeah its pretty confusing. I would guess it's legal for jogging/biking. Either that or its just not enforced.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need to learn heel toe, but I think my feet are too big and clumsy to fit in the small pedal area to perform a downshift like that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk now Free

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need to learn heel toe, but I think my feet are too big and clumsy to fit in the small pedal area to perform a downshift like that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk now Free
Don't think like that man. I guarantee you there are plenty of people that have feet as big, if not bigger than yours. I think ogstackdolla (spelling) is bigger than you, and I guarantee you he's got heel toe down.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It really isn't that difficult, it just takes practice. What size shoe are you? I'm a 10.5