1997 DX hatch

SiR.Huey

Oh man I am pumped!! You finally have the motor again with 100 percent hope to get it running! ugh I can't wait to be in the shoes you were and are still in when you obtained this beauty! Hows it feel man!?

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Way to go man! In for the start up video!! I can't wait for mine!!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, the valve cover looks brand new. freakng yzarc

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
X2!!

I bet he's out joy riding and said screw those jerks, VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO!!! :rolf:

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh man I am pumped!! You finally have the motor again with 100 percent hope to get it running! ugh I can't wait to be in the shoes you were and are still in when you obtained this beauty! Hows it feel man!?
Thanks man! I'm pumped too. I can't wait to drive it again!

Way to go man! In for the start up video!! I can't wait for mine!!
Thanks bro! You better start saving soon hahah

man, the valve cover looks brand new. freakng yzarc
I'm pretty sure Hmotors paints them, but yeah the paint is great!

Thanks guys!

He's holding out on us!
X2!!

I bet he's out joy riding and said screw those jerks, VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO!!! :rolf:
Hahah I wish. I'm still working on it. I'll leave you guys with these two pics taken last night.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Done with everything except the wiring (and obviously the header and intake). Getting closer.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That looks so good man! I can't wait! I know you had to smile so big when you finally got that thing bolted in!

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:thumbs up: How a job should be done, Looks very clean and very nice.
Thanks man! I'm really happy with it so far.

Looks good man. So how are you going to do the wiring while the engine is in?
Thank you! I already had the harness de-loomed so I plugged in all the connectors and started routing the wires how I would like them to be run. Once that was done, I pulled it off the car to continue the work. I use the car to start so I can make sure everything will fit correctly.

That looks so good man! I can't wait! I know you had to smile so big when you finally got that thing bolted in!
Thanks so much man! For sure! I was grinning ear to ear haha

Great progress bro.
Thanks!